• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Murder attempt schoolgirl saved by ex soldier.......

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, just picked up on this today when I saw the interview of Jessica Knight on GMTV.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-1092944/Schoolgirl-saved-kindness-strangers-stabbed-20-times-drunken-French-chef.html

He knifed her in the chest, stomach, back and neck, severing her jugular vein.
Her life was saved by landscape gardener Gareth Crook, who saw her as he was cycling home. The former soldier used a glove to stem the blood flow until paramedics arrived.
Well done Gareth.

Good drills. She was stabbed about 200 meters from my work, and I often go for a lunchtime walk in Astley Park. I'm glad the girl came through.

gentleman_bastard said:
Blue/GreenJob said:
Nice one, good drills....some may see us as ex-baby killers and murderers, we know different eh?
Whats an 'ex-baby' and how do you kill one? :D
Ex-baby, anyone past the age of "toddlership" refer to Haringey social services for information on how to go about ridding oneself of one...

Blue/GreenJob said:
gentleman_bastard said:
Blue/GreenJob said:
Nice one, good drills....some may see us as ex-baby killers and murderers, we know different eh?
Whats an 'ex-baby' and how do you kill one? :D
Ex-baby, anyone past the age of "toddlership" refer to Haringey social services for information on how to go about ridding oneself of one...
In that case wouldn't an ex-baby killer be the same as a murderer....?

Coat, taxi, I'm off!

Latest Threads