Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Bowser-Mong, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wanted. Some totally unclassy trollop to accompany me to a Christmas party. Fat. Thin. Dolloplike. Greasy hair. No Hair. Facial Hair. Thick pubic hair. Must wear thongs (back2front :wink: ). Am thinking a chav in a Primark Ball gown would go down a treat.
  2. I think you maybe setting your standards a bit high. :lol:

3. What's the bet that you'll still be looking in two years?
  4. I will settle for a Vicky Pollard lookalike with a can of lager in one hand. Her arms must be the size of my thighs and all her tatoos must be spelt correctly.
  5. Oh a real classy one then.
  6. What's that...her tattoos must be spelt correctly? ;)
  7. Must also have tattoos. Not too many but unlike the fussy fcukers on this site if you suffer dyslexia we'll overlook it as long you have washed down below at least the week before. Thoroughly if you're a ginger.
    If you do wear heels then please make the effort to cover up any calluses and scabs on your tendons. Prefer stockings but if tights help you to look a bit thinner by holding it so be it. BUT THE THONG MUST BE ON THE INSIDE NOT THE OUTSIDE!
  8. Was not sure if it was tattoos, tatooz, tatuz or tatoos

9. Blimey I'm not far off your ideal bird! Although I do prefer the term "red head" to ginger, the tat is on the inside thigh and talking of thighs I've been told they are rather nice and firm, granted they were wrapped round his neck at the time holding him in place :D

As for washing, do you mean to say that you don't like the stale smell of wee?

PM me baby, for a bottle of Red Thunderbird I'm yours :wink:
  10. Good God Girlie you said you were mine, now you expect me to stretch to a bottle of Thunderbird. Well if I have to fight for you!
  11. what does the Tattoo say ? is it like the old one on the buses, pay as you enter ? :)
  12. It says 'pass me another, this ones empty'!

In reality its a very small dragon.
  13. ...and who says that romance on Arrse is dead?

14. msr

msr LE

15. You just don't have the right approach :wink:

Besides I fall a year outside your age requirements :D