• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Munsterlarger 90 - 91 ish

Anyone know what ever happened to Archie de***n, after his holiday in colly.
We were in 5 Tp at the time, also mad Dom and Eddie we there too

Archie is still in :thumright: went to Tidders after monkeylager and then warminster...if i'm correct, he still might be there :thumleft:

If you see him please pass on my best, we shared a room in monkeylarger back then, i used to shave his eye brows off when he was pissed, funny as feck ( i thought)

alas...i am no longer in :meditate: ....but i might try and get a message to him...you could always try www.armouredengineers.com and leave a message for him....and i knew the 2 folkers you mentioned in your first post :thumleft: (were you involved in the bleach drinking incident by any chance? :sweatdrop: lol)

I was there that night, still tell that story now and still get that look from civvi's of 'you lieing tw*t' they couldnt do that...
great nights in that bar, scared me for life that place

i knew quite a few people in 5 & 6? Tps.... Jap,Taff Je***ns,Donny,and Hodgey....i always wonder what they got up to :boogie:

Scouse is still in(i think) and doing well...nooo...not that hodgey...lol...who i also know...the one i knew was from Doncaster...not sure if he left prior to gulf 1 along with Taff :shakefist:

105AVRE said:
i knew quite a few people in 5 & 6? Tps.... Jap,Taff Je***ns,Donny,and Hodgey....i always wonder what they got up to :boogie:
If its the same Hodgey(the one married to a mad german bird), then he got out about 8 years ago to be a trucker in the west country somewhere

i got there about sept/oct prior to the gulf, so scouse was one of the nice fellas who gave me all my initations, bags of shit under the bed, drinking pints of what ever they felt like, that kind of stuff, then i remember him buying that shit 4 wheel drive car and seizing it up

don't think he got married to german woman :confused: the one i knew was very spotty..hahaha :thumleft:

i spoke to Archie on friday night...so expect a reply or PM shortly :thumleft:

Latest Threads