Munsterlager Golf course

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by taffplod, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who was the dirty cnut who shitte in the holes , it was around 88-90 ish what a load of shitte that stirred up . Didn't affect me but a lot of Sappers lost a great deal of sleep. RSM at the time doubled the guard to catch the phantom shitter.... so own up who was it.
  2. never heard of the phantom pooper getting to the golf course.....however...did see what a load of boar did to it before they had the fence up..hehehe :D
  3. :D never heard of the phantom shitter at the golf course but only got there at the begining of 91 but i do remember the phantom shitter who graced the co,s door step which made the RSM increase the guard for a while,
  4. Had tha phantom shitter lay a barmine in my cup ,then put it all into my bed side fridge for me to find very hungover one morning :cry: :cry:
    cheers spenny if your out there you TW*T :D :D :D
  5. had a phantom sh1tter in GV in 97 who used to lay a log in the lads flip-flops.
  6. He's out there ,don't give up on me. Anyone remember the Lama in the RSM's garden , managed to get past the Guard without being seen???
  7. Thats cos i wos on guard!!!!
  8. the Lama also used to be tied up in 77 sqn lines, .......every year