Munro Modifications

Well, it's no secret that alot of us here are fans of the Munro daysack.

So what modifications have you seen/done to your own?

All i've done is take the elastic from the front (careful now) and had zips tailored on the side so it can take rocket pouches (RV Ops do this mod for about £16 if your interested).

I've seen alot of lads take the elastic out of the lid on them, any idea why that is?

Dull thread, but maybe we can share some tips!

W-60

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugger. I thought it was going to be an interesting thread about hollow-charge warheads. Then I realised that that is Munroe, not Munro.

Oh well. Back to sleep.

Whiskey_60 said:
Well, it's no secret that alot of us here are fans of the Munro daysack.

So what modifications have you seen/done to your own?

All i've done is take the elastic from the front (careful now) and had zips tailored on the side so it can take rocket pouches (RV Ops do this mod for about £16 if your interested).

I've seen alot of lads take the elastic out of the lid on them, any idea why that is?

Dull thread, but maybe we can share some tips!

W-60
to fit in more kidnapped children

Dull thread...but the elastic thing is not because people take the elastic out its because it loses its elasticity..

Mag_to_grid said:
Dull thread...but the elastic thing is not because people take the elastic out its because it loses its elasticity..
due to all the wriggling

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I rather liked the Kennedy modification to the Monroe system, but I don't suppose that is what was meant.

Cpunk - Little to old to be a Cadet, I'm TA Inf.

OldSnowy - I know nothing about dems so i deffinately didn't mean that!

And yes, i did mention it was a dull thread...

Thank's for answering my question on the elastic though! Mines managed to retain it so far but then its only 3 years old.

W-60

tape

Old-Salt
well i wrote my zap number on mine does that count?

agghh theres my taxi

I applied a camel bag full of stella to mine, works well, appears to accelerate time, excellent Mod!!

I keep a jazz mag in the frame pocket. Razzle as i'm a gentleman.