Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Snail, Aug 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think it's great.

Loads of informative stuff, and they make me feel better, just by reading their posts.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Oh dear
    • Like Like x 1
  3. However on any thread involving the joys of breast feeding in public places - do not suggest they go the whole hog a strip off their tops so the boys can get a proper look.
    They get very cross about that sort of thing.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yes dear?
  5. FFS I know this is ARRSE but even the mention of Harridan Hell makes my dick shrivel up and hide. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh and please don't say their name three times because the brown smelly stuff will hit the AirCon
  6. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Never understood the fascination the members of this site have with Mumsnet. Assuming it's like an online version of Loose Women - the thought of reading endless discussions about cushions, makeovers and breastfeeding make me shudder as it is - throw in some anonymous bitching and trolling and it's no wonder some of you lot spend half your days at the bottom of a turps barrel.
    • Like Like x 12
  7. Indeed, just leave them to it. I'm sure we've enough kids on school holidays to give grief and returning wankers that cause annoyance.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. I'd rather have a thousand mumsnet harridans here than one Bryanthebellendcock

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I was about to say much the same thing. We have some deliciously retarded members on this site who don't bugger off- despite frequent Pelka-esque verbal kickings. Attracting the yeasty breeders on that site to come hear is a pointless exercise when there are sufficient moon-heads on here to get stuck in to.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. I'm starting men-smut, a companion site.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. What a wanker he is. Thanks to whichever moderator tidied up his last bollocks.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Must not sign up on there, must not.

Like the fucking lesbos and dried up hags would let me.

Dirty skanks.

Could they survive a night on the lash with me, Fatlass and Moodwa?

The lovely lovely angels that they are.

Just asking, like.
  13. Oh deary me - rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying.....

Stick - Hornet's - Put - Nest - a - Into - a
  14. I don't like him, and his wee probably smells funny.
  15. FUCK!!!!!! MY FRIEND HAS MARFAN SYNDROME!!!!! How do I tell her???

That was the title of the (since disappeared) thread. Much sympathising and dispensing of sisterly advice ensued, until one girl questioned the basic facts due to the contradictory nature of the OP's responses. She was rounded on by some of the others, so clippety clop, I joined in. First day, and I got infracted, damn near banned actually.
    • Like Like x 1