Mumsnet/Ceebeebies

#1
Now the Fenian Bride is a devotee of mumsnet, a sort of Arrse for mothers I suppose one would describe it. They have recently been discussing the sexual merits of the various males, Sid, Justin, Chris and other assorted softies, who present the children's programmes. With the exception of Sid (built like a fijian second row), most of these blokes are so wet you could shoot snipe off them.

What I believe we need to do is discuss the charms of the several dorises who accompany them on the channel. Nicole and sue from Ceebeebies would definitely get it, as would miss Hoolie from Balamory. The new presenter Ava on Ceebeebies is also hot as fcuk.

I'm not sure about Poi, although her cameo as a Thai prossy in Bridget Jones II wins her valuable points.

Sara-Jane off of Tikkabilla is a gurning, tits and arse hoofer rejected by the legitimate musical theatre and is typical of the worst excesses of Greenjacket officers in selecting their wives/girlfriends.

What say you all...is nicole really the horniest thing on children's television since Susan Stranks? Is this a fifteen post wonder or will it become a "Posts 548 Views 1000000" type thread? It all depends on you and whether you have amateur porn shots of these girls to post I suppose...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#2
There was a rather nice black girl who used to sing "We've had so much fun today" during the CBeebies "Bye bye song" (1900 sharp each evening).
I know that she was looking straight at me when she said that.
I miss her. Where has she gone?
 
#3
She's been 'replaced' Her and the white lady too. Very Stalinistic.
 
#4
You must have too much time on your hands!

Cheers
P.S I was always a bit partial to Cheggars missus on the Noel Edmunds Swap Shop in my time or the dozzy black haired bint with Chris Tarrant on the other damn Saturday kids programme - now what was it again oh my memory fades or am I going La la?
 
#5
At least Balamory still has the geordie wheelchair bird.
 
#6
Ok I admit it the doris who does (or did) the Milkshake shake every morning! I often used to stand watching the tele before work and think she could have it! (oh and thank god for lycra and cold mornings)
Met her once at an autograph signing in the Shopping Centre in Lakeside. After she had signed for my kids all I could think of intelligent to say was 'nice t*ts by the way' she blushed my wife choked on her McD milkshake and then made me pay for a very long time.

Still it was worth it still makes me chuckle now.

Cheers
 
#9
I saw boogiebabies for the first time yesterday, and the doris on that would be worth it!
 
#10
I thought Sarah Jane from Tikkabilla was hot as fcuk actually. So there!!!!!!!! From my childhood which has now followed through to adulthood is Melissa Joan Hart from Clarissa explains it all!!!!!!!!
 
#11
Cuddles said:
Now the Fenian Bride is a devotee of mumsnet, a sort of Arrse for mothers I suppose one would describe it. They have recently been discussing the sexual merits of the various males, Sid, Justin, Chris and other assorted softies, who present the children's programmes. With the exception of Sid (built like a fijian second row), most of these blokes are so wet you could shoot snipe off them.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Justin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRH I fecking hate him, he freaks me out. When I see him I want to stick red hot needles in my eyes

S-S
 
#13
oldandcold said:
At least Balamory still has the geordie wheelchair bird.
Mmmm Penny Pocket! Twos up with Suzy Sweet if you're game?
 
#14
Oneshot said:
I saw boogiebabies for the first time yesterday, and the doris on that would be worth it!
What!! Squeaky biffa Natalie? Side-kick to "Gurning Pete"? Nooooooooooooo! Nicole is the ethnic totty de choix on CeeBeebies!
 
#15
jimnicebutdim said:
You're forgetting other goldmines:

Disney channel is full of teen shows with dynamite jailbait
Nick and Nick Jr has some hot presenters
And the lovely young ladies that look after my offspring on a daily basis are cracking
Keep on thread. This strictly about Ceebeebies totty. no Amercian cack, no ITV cack. You should not encourage your children to watch commercial TV - unless you want the house full of my little bastard pony paraphenalia. honestly, it would be like watching ITV news - they make it up you know!


Oh and the person who screamed at the thought of Justin - he puts the fiddle in kiddy fiddler if you ask me!
 
#16
Baz44 said:
Ok I admit it the doris who does (or did) the Milkshake shake every morning! I often used to stand watching the tele before work and think she could have it! (oh and thank god for lycra and cold mornings)
Naomi, her name was. And her black friend Kemi. And those three Oz birds off Hi 5.

Commercial telly does have some attractions






.... and don't even get me started on Daphne off Scooby Doo!
 
#17
Planky_grandson said:
Does anyone remember Danielle Nicholls, only reason why I watched citv........
Danielle Nicholls, and her boyfriend Dean Holden reckoned they were Oldham's answer to Posh and Becks! Fortunately, he buggered off to Peterborough, and now Oldham's answer to Posh and Becks is universally agreed to be Will Haining, and the gorgeous Michelle Marsh.

Lucky bar steward!


 
#18
Those Oz birds off Hi 5 are filthy, I'll grant you that but let's keep to our knitting...what about the other tikkabilla birds, including the fat black Welsh one; would she get it or no?
 
#19
Cuddles said:
Sara-Jane off of Tikkabilla is a gurning, tits and arse hoofer rejected by the legitimate musical theatre and is typical of the worst excesses of Greenjacket officers in selecting their wives/girlfriends.
With all due repect, I beg to differ!

 
#20
Gail Porter - Going back a bit I know as regards BBC Kidz but....



Gail Porter , oh dear god yes , all over and twice on Sundays *whimper*

Hasn't she binned hubs as well?

Photocopyright http://www.gail-porter-world.co.uk
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top