Mums*et again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SONAR-BENDER, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Talentless C list sleb needs cheap publicity.
    Nothing to see here.Move along please.
  2. Yeah but you would.......
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

C list? You are surely being too generous and I hereby out you as an internet white knight.

4. Triple whammy PR. Wins all round Holden generates "interest" on two of the most visited internet sites going, they all get clicks which generate advertising cash she gets her name up the google search engine and Britains got fuckwits gets mentioned as well

Its a self licking lollipop, a daisy chain of fuck all fueled by societies rapidly reducing IQ and total lack of awareness/interest in the real world

Throw your tellyboxes out the window and stop clicking on the daily fucking mail, it only perpetuates the madness
    • Like Like x 14
  5. What's the second one?
  6. Google?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I love the bit where she says "'s a website where women criticise, judge and have a go at each other".

Women being bitchy about each other? No shit Sherlock! Fuck's sake.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 14
  9. As I was saying.........
  10. I love 'mumsnet'. It is full of smug, but narrow minded buffoons.

I've been banned a number of times, mainly for stating the truth.

Ok, in one instance it may have been for telling them that if childbirth was really that hard, men would do it.

In one instance I described a mess dinner night, which apparently is very sexist and old fashioned with the seating of women, toasting them and pouring the port. I didn't actually tell them it was a mess dinner, which made it more funny, as some of the crones made out they were militarily connected... one was even called 'Lt Dallas' and was some sort of CFAV.

I think she got me banned when I told her she was talking out of her hoop about an overpayment by the Army. She reckoned the Army would right it off, I disagreed (including spaking to a Clk to ensure my info was legit).
  11. Much the same as arrse then.
  12. Yes but only to sell the story & pictures to the sun!

13. Is she talking about ARRSE ?