Mummy, I just phoned to say goodbye... in case I die.

This soldier is being?

  • Selfish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A wimp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melodramatic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A good son

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#5
BaldricksBullet said:
I really don't know what to think about this! Said soldier, not a Brit, phones home from Afganistan to say goodbye to Mummy, in case he doesn't come back... their base has been hit by a couple of rockets, one casualty. Mummy ain't a happy bunny.

What's the form?
Now, considering all the facts here, would i be a million miles out if i said he were italian/french?

(if not, with some italian/french in his bloodline?)
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
needs to be taken out and slapped around a bit, then a severe smack and grounded for a month when he gets home. Stupid little idiot. Thats what final letters are for.
 
#8
When deployed, I wrote a couple of letters (parents, kids, friends etc) that were kept sealed 'just in case'.

When I got back, I shredded them.
 
#9
Hi mum, weather is shoite, to hot/cold, to dusty, food is toss, csm is an arrseole, locals friendly, Boring as feck no action whatsoever, SEND PORN

Love n licks
littleGimp
 
#10
Heywood_Jablowme said:
BaldricksBullet said:
I really don't know what to think about this! Said soldier, not a Brit, phones home from Afganistan to say goodbye to Mummy, in case he doesn't come back... their base has been hit by a couple of rockets, one casualty. Mummy ain't a happy bunny.

What's the form?
Now, considering all the facts here, would i be a million miles out if i said he were italian/french?

(if not, with some italian/french in his bloodline?)
Not a million miles out... but a few hundred...

And as for not knowing what to think... that was a lie... never use the I might die line... unless it's for a shag. Poor mum, how dare he do that to her! You hold it in, or write it down without sending it, and tell your stories once they've got you home safe. The families suffer too when we're away... but you don't hear them blubbing. Selfish was my vote.
 
#11
I came home from Bos to do a brief at UNTAT. I did the brief - Friday! - so had a weekend to play with. Grabbed payphone at Warminster and rang everybody I knew. Instead of being thrilled that I was 'back from the war', they were all a bit jack and had plans - none of which were flexible enough to include me at the eleventh hour. So I went on the piss in the 'Shot. I met a bird who was interested but obviously shy about delivering on the first date. I rolled out the "You know, I could be dead this time next week..." line, looking all proud and brave... and randy as fcuk probably. Target round, aye-thang-yow!
 
#12
Cuddles said:
I came home from Bos to do a brief at UNTAT. I did the brief - Friday! - so had a weekend to play with. Grabbed payphone at Warminster and rang everybody I knew. Instead of being thrilled that I was 'back from the war', they were all a bit jack and had plans - none of which were flexible enough to include me at the eleventh hour. So I went on the urine in the 'Shot. I met a bird who was interested but obviously shy about delivering on the first date. I rolled out the "You know, I could be dead this time next week..." line, looking all proud and brave... and randy as fcuk probably. Target round, aye-thang-yow!
My Hero! well done that man.

Agree with the sentiment - some thing "folks back home" just dont need to know - this is also why i think media should be kept away from conflicts. imagine if his mum is watching the news and sees little johnny getting slotted at 9pm, and again at 10pm then hearing about it over cornflakes on the radio then again seeing it in the paper.

Rincewind
 

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Rincewind said:
Agree with the sentiment - some thing "folks back home" just dont need to know - this is also why i think media should be kept away from conflicts. imagine if his mum is watching the news and sees little johnny getting slotted at 9pm, and again at 10pm then hearing about it over cornflakes on the radio then again seeing it in the paper.

Rincewind
She'd have a nice lot of videos to remember him by
 
#14
LMF
 
#15
"I came home from Bos to do a brief at UNTAT. I did the brief - Friday! - so had a weekend to play with. Grabbed payphone at Warminster and rang everybody I knew. Instead of being thrilled that I was 'back from the war', they were all a bit jack and had plans - none of which were flexible enough to include me at the eleventh hour. So I went on the urine in the 'Shot. I met a bird who was interested but obviously shy about delivering on the first date. I rolled out the "You know, I could be dead this time next week..." line, looking all proud and brave... and randy as fcuk probably. Target round, aye-thang-yow!"

Good drills Cuddles but pulling girls in the 'shot is just dangerous, especially if they're found in cheeks!
 
#17
muzzleflash said:
The cnut should have been moving fast and aggresively towards the launch site, not hiding under his bed larging it to his mummy
Agreed. One question.... why was he walting it up to his ma? Was he angling for a bit of Phone sex? 8O
 
#18
Wedgy said:
"I came home from Bos to do a brief at UNTAT. I did the brief - Friday! - so had a weekend to play with. Grabbed payphone at Warminster and rang everybody I knew. Instead of being thrilled that I was 'back from the war', they were all a bit jack and had plans - none of which were flexible enough to include me at the eleventh hour. So I went on the urine in the 'Shot. I met a bird who was interested but obviously shy about delivering on the first date. I rolled out the "You know, I could be dead this time next week..." line, looking all proud and brave... and randy as fcuk probably. Target round, aye-thang-yow!"

Good drills Cuddles but pulling girls in the 'shot is just dangerous, especially if they're found in cheeks!
No, she was a nice clean girl I found in the Pegasus...
 
#19
Cuddles said:
Wedgy said:
"I came home from Bos to do a brief at UNTAT. I did the brief - Friday! - so had a weekend to play with. Grabbed payphone at Warminster and rang everybody I knew. Instead of being thrilled that I was 'back from the war', they were all a bit jack and had plans - none of which were flexible enough to include me at the eleventh hour. So I went on the urine in the 'Shot. I met a bird who was interested but obviously shy about delivering on the first date. I rolled out the "You know, I could be dead this time next week..." line, looking all proud and brave... and randy as fcuk probably. Target round, aye-thang-yow!"

Good drills Cuddles but pulling girls in the 'shot is just dangerous, especially if they're found in cheeks!
No, she was a nice clean girl I found in the Pegasus...
Yeah thats just before she was going to Cheeks!! You would find a classier bird in the Traff!!
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#20
Ronnie8781 said:
Yeah thats just before she was going to Cheeks!! You would find a classier bird in the Traff!!
Yeah, their tatts are nearly spelt right.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top