Mum who put that car there

Living pretty close to a major intersection, I've seen more than my fair share of the aftermath of late night smashes.
Never pretty.
Inevitably the mongs who are at fault are pissed up.

Put in context? GMB Ant MacPartlin drops out of TV to got rehab. Mother whose child was drowned by Car thieves in Wales, Who community in shock-back to Ant MacPartlin. Priorities Priorities. Who is Ant McPartlin? ( rhetorical)

Suspected?
Have you seen the **** get out of his car after the accident?
I was being all sensible and stuff. Until he's convicted of drink driving I can't call the drink driving twat a drink driving twat, even though all evidence so far points towards the drink driving twat being a dring driving twat. The twat ( who may well be a drink driver) is still a twat regardless of the outcome of this incident.

This post is of course my personal opinion. opinions may vary.
Except the bit about him being a twat (and a drink driving one at that) that's a well established scientific fact*

*It is in my mind

Last edited:
Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.
I think Dec ought to be seeking new opportunities without Ant now. Always the danger of being a double act in that if one screws his life up - the same may happen to the other.

He could spend every moment of every day pissed and pilled to the nines and I wouldn't worry He could be in such a daze of alcohol induced simplicity that he could shit himself relentlessly and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. He could be deeply depressed and going through a life changing divorce and I would feel sympathy.

The minute he got behind a car drunk, I lose all sympathy and empathy for the stupid cunt and feel that he deserves everything he gets. I hope it's career ending for him. I hope he's banned from driving for at least 5 years and after that, he should be subject to random breath tests on a weekly basis whenever he's behind the wheel. The slightest rise above 0 (that's not explained by prescribed medication) and he's banned for 10.

He should consider himself very fortunate that he didn't kill anyone, but has caused a lot of problems for at least two families who have to go through the ballache of insurance claims. At least the insurance companies have plenty of evidence as to who is to blame. I hope he digs his alky claw into his bank account and compensates them with new cars, covers their out of pockets until they're back on the road and makes a public apology.

The drink driving twat would be getting off lucky.

Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.
Sadly I fear you will be proved wrong. Ant & Dec the golden couple of ITV, all sorts of luvvie excuses being made this morning by Lorraine and the other sycophant she surrounds herself with.

BTW I personally hope you are proved correct as I despise the Geordie git.

The problem I see, is that most folk on here are sensible, (I know, I know) and rightly condemn his stupid actions, however, about 20 million members of the general public who vote for his shows year after year have a retard gene and will be up in arms that their favourite Geordie dwarf is being treated this way.

The moronic drink driving supporters.
It’s a pity he didn’t put his mini in the windscreen of a scouse school bus, they never ever forgive or forget

I think Dec ought to be seeking new opportunities without Ant now. Always the danger of being a double act in that if one screws his life up - the same may happen to the other.
You only have to look at Brown over Bitter.
When Brown lost his bottle, Bitter was just left to become ever more bitter.

Put in context? GMB Ant MacPartlin drops out of TV to got rehab. Mother whose child was drowned by Car thieves in Wales, Who community in shock-back to Ant MacPartlin. Priorities Priorities. Who is Ant McPartlin? ( rhetorical)

I think the mother will be glad of the lack of publicity
Media are now reporting the car rolled into the river after she left the handbrake off

Sadly I fear you will be proved wrong. Ant & Dec the golden couple of ITV, all sorts of luvvie excuses being made this morning by Lorraine and the other sycophant she surrounds herself with.

BTW I personally hope you are proved correct as I despise the Geordie git.
In fairness there are plenty of luvvies who've overcome worse than a drink drive charge
His agent will already be on the phone to ITV and the Sun for Ant to tell "his story"
It won't be Geordie twat gets pissed either it will be how Brave Ant is struggling to get by.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The extensive coverage of the crash is all very well, but how's his dog doing?
I understand the dog belonged to Dec's father.

Sad to report that Dec's dad's dog's dead.

Edit to correct useless fúcking autocorrect.

Judging by your post, you seem to have gained access to Mr McPartlin's supply of alcohol and prescription drugs.

It’s a pity he didn’t put his mini in the windscreen of a scouse school bus, they never ever forgive or forget
Whilst reading a copy of the sun and wearing one of those Top man "96" shirts!