Mum who put that car there

I fuucking hate drink drivers with a fuucking vengeance. The last one I took in was bleating about something or other and the custody sergeant who is known as an especially miserable cnut (and he's up against some pretty stiff competition) stopped his typing and said on one of those scarily quiet voices they have IT IS NOT MY FAULT OR THE OFFICER'S FAULT YOU ARE STANDING THERE, SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP AND STAND STILL (the 'or you'll be on the floor with the cuffs back on' was sort of communicated without words).

I always regarded this individual as a 'harmless tw@t'. Not so harmless now, just a tw@t.

Last edited:
Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.

There was a Dog too! I hope he catches his foreskin in his zip every day for the rest of his life.
I dislike drink drivers

My guess is that he will lie low for as long as it takes, but his management will reintroduce him as soon as they can.
If you think about it, there is a monumental amount of moolah at stake.
Prepare for the best pr people in the world to bombard us with all sorts of crap.
Its already been fed to us about the knee surgery, drug addiction, the bad divorce. Not a lot of people have mentioned how his soon to be ex was sacked from his show.
I don't think its on the scale of a Barrymore at all because basically him and his mate, and army of agents, etc are very very powerful.

I do think that his people have already played the sympathy card too much and I expect a statement along the lines of " I am very very sorry and realise that I need help and need time and privacy to find that time to find that for myself".

Sorry mate that line has already been played out.

Last edited:
The problem I see, is that most folk on here are sensible, (I know, I know) and rightly condemn his stupid actions, however, about 20 million members of the general public who vote for his shows year after year have a retard gene and will be up in arms that their favourite Geordie dwarf is being treated this way.

The moronic drink driving supporters.

The problem I see, is that most folk on here are sensible, (I know, I know) and rightly condemn his stupid actions, however, about 20 million members of the general public who vote for his shows year after year have a retard gene and will be up in arms that their favourite Geordie dwarf is being treated this way.

According to the dripping quims on Faceache it's not his fault because he's got an addiction. As long as people are excused from taking responsibility for their actions, things like this will happen.

Most people up before the beak for D&D could use the same excuse, but no, he's a sleb who can afford rehab, so he's not just an ordinary common or garden piss artist like us little people.

Many here, me included, probably swill a bit too much, but cap it if we know we're going to drive.

Fuckin drink drivers should hang, the basterd wankstains. No sympathy, no excuse.
What if they are driving their mates to the next pub?

I wasn't a fan before, however now he is suspected of drink driving he makes the average thundering cockspangle on here look positively saintly.
Not pants-o-flame and that new sock medic-cock of course. They'll still only look good next to the burning corpse of Abbotamus.
The few people I'm generally unhappy with are drink drivers (the twats) Like my convicted of drink driving brother in law. The drink driving twat.
Suspected?
Have you seen the cunt get out of his car after the accident?

Never mind those two , let's get down to the important stuff.

Is Graham good or bad?

Should Ross ******* get over it?

Is Charity a convincing lezzer? And would you?
Happily I assume that means something to someone and I'm blissfully unaware a bit like those Peoples Postcode lottery ads. I take it the red jacketed clowns are meant to be 'someone' though to me I doubt their own mothers know who they are.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.
One can but hope.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Never mind those two , let's get down to the important stuff.

Is Graham good or bad?

Should Ross ******* get over it?

Is Charity a convincing lezzer? And would you?
  1. We're going to find out soon. I reckon good.
  2. Yes.
  3. Geordie/chips interface. The number of women there of legal age (that's under 70) that isn't an extreme MILF tends to zero.
And to the unasked question, it's on while we eat.

Saw the Geordie dwarf Ant or Dec (the one that crashed)in a pub in York one night.
Man alive the amount of birds that where queuing for a picture they were round the bar and two deep while their dopey boyfriends snapped away.
Almost felt sorry for the lad he didn't get a minutes peace

I see the family he hit are all over the paper describing how they escaped death
I've no sympathy for him but can't help feeling the pudding is rather being over egged.

EXCLUSIVE: Ant McPartlin 'could have wiped out my family' in 'drink-drive' smash, says father of injured girl - as TV star returns to rehab after footage showed him emerging from his crashed Mini

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Having seen a properly loaded picture of his car, I see he didn't clear all the snow off either. Bad boy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
D The Intelligence Cell 10
R Officers 10