Mum who put that car there

So, eyes down for celeb euphemism bingo.

"Has had a troubling year" -- Been off his tits for most of it.

"Appeared shocked and unsteady" -- Was obviously legless.

"Has checked into rehab" -- Has embarked on emergency PR damage-limitation exercise.

Should he be said to be "battling his demons", then I call house.

Last edited:
He's proper shat his and his "little man"'s careers up now. I doubt Prince Charles will be inviting them around for a cup of tea again.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If you're worth £60 million surely you can afford to pay a chauffeur to drive you around
But where's the fun in that if you're a thick twat with no regard for the law?
The good news no one seriously injured, the even better good news no Ant and Dec programme this Saturday and hopefully never again!

He's proper shat his and his "little man"'s careers up now. I doubt Prince Charles will be inviting them around for a cup of tea again.
it isn't cups of tea that are causing the problem

Is the dog ok? I'd birch the cūnt for putting the dog at risk.

Looking at the video you can clearly see his drug & alcohol problems,

20k+ for a shitty jacked up mini with wanky graphics on it... he's off his fucking tits

Looking at the video you can clearly see his drug & alcohol problems,

20k+ for a shitty jacked up mini with wanky graphics on it... he's off his ******* tits
I feel a bit sorry for the bloke. He's not the brightest, going through a stressful divorce which would weigh most people down. But he has the additional stress of every step he takes outside his house, being photographed by some mong with a long lens, as evidenced by the daily Nazi running a piece titled, the 24 hours running up to his traffic accident.

If I lived under that sort of scrutiny I'd be on the pop as well. Plus I'd have taken a machete to one of the "the public have a right to know" bottom feeding paparazzi cum garglers

I feel a bit sorry for the bloke. He's not the brightest, going through a stressful divorce which would weigh most people down. But he has the additional stress of every step he takes outside his house, being photographed by some mong with a long lens, as evidenced by the daily Nazi running a piece titled, the 24 hours running up to his traffic accident.

If I lived under that sort of scrutiny I'd be on the pop as well. Plus I'd have taken a machete to one of the "the public have a right to know" bottom feeding paparazzi cum garglers
Trouble is, OnF, if it was thee or me, we'd be up in front of the beak on Monday with no excuse for absence and be weighed off before the morning cuppa was served. This guy sneers and wriggles his way through life. A bit of chokey time, sans chickens, will soon get him over his problems. No wonder his Missus wants him to feck off out of it. :cool:

Trouble is, OnF, if it was thee or me, we'd be up in front of the beak on Monday wdith no excuse for absence and be weighed off before the morning cuppa was served. This guy sneers and wriggles his way through life. A bit of chokey time, sans chickens, will soon get him over his problems. No wonder his Missus wants him to feck off out of it. :cool:
Don't get me wrong. He's massively fvcked up I just feel sorry for him living in a fish bowl. I don't think I'd look too clever from a series of pictures carefully selected over a 24 ;hour period.
Once the scum press smell blood in the water you're pretty much fvcked.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
I've heard of them, but I've never seen them. Not into northern dwarfs. Or tele come to think of it.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.

Thankfully we're in an age now where stuff like this ends a career. Perhaps if it'd been a bump or a smash with just adults, but the addition of a child means he's done in TV now.

I doubt we'll see him back.
How sad, never mind etc... next.

On previous posts re sympathy, the man has no right to expect privacy in public places... he feeds off of the public and has thus put (and keeps) himself in his 'fish bowl'. As for the self abuse by way of drink and/or chemicals, they are lifestyle choices that nobody forced upon him.

Last edited:
So, eyes down for celeb euphemism bingo.

"Has had a troubling year" -- Been off his tits for most of it.

"Appeared shocked and unsteady" -- Was obviously legless.

"Has checked into rehab" -- Has embarked on emergency PR damage-limitation exercise.

Should he be said to be "battling his demons", then I call house.
I think the Private Eye's "Tired and emotional" will feature in articles in the near future.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't watch that shit. I'll admit to watching crap, but that just takes the piss.
Never mind those two , let's get down to the important stuff.

Is Graham good or bad?

Should Ross fucking get over it?

Is Charity a convincing lezzer? And would you?

Last edited: