Mum who put that car there

I know that area pretty well; amusingly enough, its right by the Mortlake Brewery.

A Geordie on the piss.
How unusual.

Hopefully the legal process will deal with him without fear or favour. One suspects that his 'checking in for further rehab' is a 'look at me, I am trying to help myself to get better - it's not really my fault' ploy.

A spell in gaol for the (alleged) injury occasioned to the child should concentrate his mind a little with regard to his lifestyle choices.

If he turns up with a chicken meal at the next Police stand off with a serial shooter, we can assume his transition to Gazza is complete!
What a waste.

Cunt does cuntish thing - what a surprise.

I hope his cock falls off.

Just another piss head,the press will now be camped outside his house commenting on who's coming and going,
my "can't give a f*ck meter" is still on zero

Would I be right in thinking that you are not one of his greatest fans or have I completely misread that?
Or he could be Dec. They are meant to be bezzers, but think of the loss of income!

Would I be right in thinking that you are not one of his greatest fans or have I completely misread that?
I wasn't a fan before, however now he is suspected of drink driving he makes the average thundering cockspangle on here look positively saintly.
Not pants-o-flame and that new sock medic-cock of course. They'll still only look good next to the burning corpse of Abbotamus.
The few people I'm generally unhappy with are drink drivers (the twats) Like my convicted of drink driving brother in law. The drink driving twat.

Or he could be Dec. They are meant to be bezzers, but think of the loss of income!
Maybe It'll be easier to tell them apart now. One will be on telly, hopefully the other will have a stripy tan. Although I doubt it.

It deserves a thread of it's own.

Mainly so I can call him a selfish **** for ******* up my Saturday night shit telly viewing. The selfish drink-driving big foreheaded bastard.
Don't worry, they'll put something equally shit on to replace it.
Is it the time year for Big Brother yet?

Don't worry, they'll put something equally shit on to replace it.
Is it the time year for Big Brother yet?
I don't watch that shit. I'll admit to watching crap, but that just takes the piss.

I don't watch that shit. I'll admit to watching crap, but that just takes the piss.
I'm delighted to say we rarely watch the box these days.
When we do it's stuff she fancies.
Me?
Being allowed to use the remote?
There's more chance of Diane Abbot being announced as slimmer of the year.

I'm delighted to say we rarely watch the box these days.
When we do it's stuff she fancies.
Me?
Being allowed to use the remote?
There's more chance of Diane Abbot being announced as slimmer of the year.
His and hers TVs mate. The secret of happy co habitation. Mines the big one in the living room. We also have his n hers bathrooms because as all blokes know women's shit stinks.