Mum of the year??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tattooedlady, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look at the contenders, they've just picked every 'celeb' who has a kid. Jade - a good mum who chooses to be away form her boys and act like a twat on tv - indirectly putting her kids lives at risk.

Kate Moss - yeh coke and babies
    none of the spice girls should be on there, mel b - slut - posh - skinny.

2. Am I being a bit cynical here, or is this just a pathetic attempt to raise her profile after her recent (well deserved) downfall? (probably engineered by her PR goon).

Horrible fat ugly moose....and thick as a whale omlette

3. I'm shaking in my boots awaiting the outcome of this puerile tosh

4. Yay put her as mum of the year, ASBOs for all!!

5. Ah, the Grattan Catalogue nomination-beloved of pikeys everywhere.

That explains it all then..

6. You're fcuking right there isn't.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I actually think this Grattan award hingy must be a big spoof. After all, the measure of good parents is how happy and well rounded their kids are . . . Sharon fcuking Osbourne?!?!?!?!?!

8. This isn't Mum of the Year, this is celebrity slapper who happens to have a sprog.

And the shortlist should be shorter.

9. The best way to make someone a non celebrity is to not discuss mention or even look at pictures of them! they are fake, stupid, fat (usually) ,wastes of oxygen. i have no time for such dross and scum i hate them all equally, they need culling!

It pisses me off just thinking about it!

As for Sharon frickin Ozbourne! dont get me started! please i will have to up my meds!

troop

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Try the Grattan PR goons.

Reminds me of last Fathers Day. Some Bishop cited David Beckham as a role model for family oriented fathers.

The same David Beckham who was banging Victoria Loos, then some slapper from Singapore? The same David Beckham who was pictured at a table in an Italian night club, next to his clothes horse wife, with his toe stuck up his mates birds skirt. That David Beckham?