Multiply Internet Search

I want to create a internet search that looks across multiply websites for specific items, being a medal collector I want to search medal dealers websites and look for medals related the "Somme" as an example

Any suggestions, I did have a Google Custom search, but I think Google are closing this facility and have restricted the volume of searching it does

Many Thanks

Archie

ugly

LE
Buy two computers or open multiple windows?

This is only mildly related to the OP but do you have any tips for searching for specific medals? Should I simply bang in the name of the soldier and type of medal and hope? I've been looking for a relative's medals and death penny for a while now but am not exactly competent at this stuff.

This is only mildly related to the OP but do you have any tips for searching for specific medals? Should I simply bang in the name of the soldier and type of medal and hope? I've been looking for a relative's medals and death penny for a while now but am not exactly competent at this stuff.
Using the advanced search option should filter out a lot of rubbish

https://www.google.co.uk/advanced_search

Using the most specific terms (names, dates and campaigns) coupled with that should assist you.

Get on to the Sale room.com and set up an alert with the surname, will send an alert to your email if it is listed in a auctioneers catalogue

Archie

Is sale room.com the correct address - it comes up with a blank page with nothing more than a link to contact the owner.

Thanks for your replies.