Multiples !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by methilman, Feb 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would be in your ideal multiple on a six monther (never mind age and physical abilities!)?

Mine?

Charlie fire team:

1. Peter Kay - for the laughs
    2. Ricky Hatton - Likes a beer and hard as fcuk
    3. Neil Diamond - For the sing songs
    4. Homer Simpson - Sees life for what it is

Delta fire team:

5. Michelle Ryan - Eye candy and naughty thoughts
    6. Jeremy Clarkson - Wit and dry dry humour
    7. Kenny Dalglish - My hero
    8. The wife - For cuddles and the obvious when number 5 rifleman has got the better of me!

Got to laugh haven't you!!

2. Trust me he's a miserable get when he's not on camera/stage.

3. Definitely NOT:

1. Chuck Norris
    2. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    3. Sylvester Stallone
    4. Jean-Claude Van Damme

5. Vin Diesel
    6. Clint Eastwood
    7. Don Rickles
    8. Donald Sutherland

in the interests of self-preservation.

4. Loads of beautiful birds who are Ninjas in their spare time and hard as nails but nyphomaniacs at the same time.

5. really all those actors?
    rather have a couple of sabre sqns myself :wink:

6. mancurians. lots of.

7. Riflemen 1 and 4 are fat fcuks who would hold you back. Rifleman 3 is too old, and would also hold you back. Rifleman 2 would soon get fed up with 1, 3 and 4 and would give them a bloody good leathering.

Riflemen 5 and 8 would be fighting like cat and dog (neither of them wanting to do their stag when it came to "putting out" duties for you)

Hopefully rifleman 2 would also kick the fcuk out of rifleman 6 - for being a cnut. That pretty well leaves you, Hatton and Dalglish still standing. Lets hope the ops aren't too arduous, or you are in for some pretty hard work!

8. No practical jokers, as you wind up wanting to frag the bastards.

Fanatical football supporters are also out, boring cunts that they are. There's only so many times you can listen to the same off-key terrace chants without grabbing a pickhelve.

In my early day, I would have said young blokes fill of piss-and-vinegar. Nowadays, I'd go for good solid family men - blokes who've got something to lose and just get on with things without flash or bravado. Steady, reliable soldiers who know their job.

Of course, I would definitely include those blokes down the pub who were first on the balcony.

9. havent you learnt your lesson? Mind you, I suppose you'd be alright until you bought them a drink. :D

10. Mancunian's surely?

11. No, Manchurians. Little ching-chong-Chinamen. Quite deadly.

12. We're in multiples...

What happened to Team 3.

Was it a nasty contact with the Russian Version?