• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Multiple 'walting' going on here

So using alcohol to get women into bed is called rape nowadays, lying to them is called fraud. Christ I am glad I am not a teenager - how are you meant to bed a woman legally?

I went into an Outdoor Pursuits shop today. I bought a Fell jacket. As I was leaving the shop I tripped over a paving stone. No wonder they call them Fell jackets.

So using alcohol to get women into bed is called rape nowadays, lying to them is called fraud. Christ I am glad I am not a teenager - how are you meant to bed a woman legally?
Dunno mate, I mean it won't be long before exclusively dating clunge will be seen as discriminating against gays and homophobic, I am so glad I am old and bold and can safely look on with amusement.

I was under the impression lying to chicks with intent to bed them.. was perfectably acceptable!

Fuck.. im gunna have tell my girlfriend im not a dolphin trainer who trained the whale in free willy :(

Latest Threads