Multiplayer game sociopaths.

BaldBaBoon

War Hero
Been Gaming for an awful long time now, starting way back with the VIC 20 and the tape loaded games up to the present with the desktop gaming PC.

In recent years there has be an emerging market of a very popular multiplayer game in the vein of post disaster, survival scenario such as DAYZ...NETHER etc.

Without a shadow of a doubt there is always a group of players who spend their entire online existence hunting, killing or generally pissing off the rest of the playerbase . While PVP is normally a part of the game and actively encouraged, there are normally informal or agreed guidelines to keep things either fair or enjoyable or both.

Except Russians, I absolutely guarantee if there are a group of players acting like complete animals they wil be Russians.

Yanks really do shoot first in games, but assuming you survive that first encounter and show that you are on the level, they can be very generous and helpful players....Russians, I now shoot the bastards on sight.

IS it just me noticing this?

Yup I hate Russians on day z the only times I'm usually killed is because on of those bastards. Unless I'm found stealing off a dead player and he happens to spawn in and catch me in the act but that's fair.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android) whilst having a shite

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Same on Rust. If they type in Cyrillic, shoot them.

Yup I hate Russians on day z the only times I'm usually killed is because on of those bastards. Unless I'm found stealing off a dead player and he happens to spawn in and catch me in the act but that's fair.

Do you still play dayz?

T

Tinman74

Team killing, if it's accidental I leave it, if it's because arcs weren't being watched or just simple bellends blatting away, I tend to hint them down and kill them.

Atleast till I get server banned.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

But did the victim scream switch fire or was it a case of the old tunnel vision whilst looking through a scope?

Russian multilayers are knobs. On world of tanks the test servers (the only time we meet them the Russians) they are always team killing.

As said - Accidental TK is not a problem but these just pick on someone and repeatedly fire at them till dead.

Is it a symptom of post communism capitalist self centered assholery? Or have Russians always been throbbers?

David Powell

Old-Salt
Same of world of planes, They will purposely dive into you, no attempt to swerve. I just stay of the russian servers

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Russian multilayers are knobs. On world of tanks the test servers (the only time we meet them the Russians) they are always team killing.

As said - Accidental TK is not a problem but these just pick on someone and repeatedly fire at them till dead.

Is it a symptom of post communism capitalist self centered assholery? Or have Russians always been throbbers?
Doesn't WOT fcuk you up if you kill your mates?

Doesn't WOT fcuk you up if you kill your mates?
Not that I'd noticed. You get a blue marker on your name for one match but I've never heard of anyone being banned. Why would they? WOT would loose money.

What are you on RoPs for this time? :)

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not that I'd noticed. You get a blue marker on your name for one match but I've never heard of anyone being banned. Why would they? WOT would loose money.

What are you on RoPs for this time? :)
Same as always - casual racism.

I thought it did something to your profile, to do with experience points or something.

Not a ban anyway.

:) lol

Not sure about the penalties with WOT then. I'm a good boy see ... Never get into trouble ... Never get caught .

I gave up on World of warcraft because I got fed up of having lvl 90's coming after my lower level characters and camping out to get you every time you respawned it takes the fun out of the game when you have to sign out for an hour at a time in the hope that they are gone when you return and the cost in in game gold for repairs

T

Tinman74

But did the victim scream switch fire or was it a case of the old tunnel vision whilst looking through a scope?

Screaming get sum while his mother massaged his prostate!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

So you only slot Americans then. Happy with that I hate the yank preteen chatting crap I hate their high voices. You gotta love getting one off guard for a massive bitch fit.

Quoth

War Hero
APB Reloaded went to the dogs when the Russians got on board.

Hacking and griefing galore!

Latest Threads