Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multifunctional Kit

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I’ve been toying with this infantry idea and I think in 2020 people could use a type of vehicle. Stagecoach is everywhere now and the threat from Dick Turpin has long since passed. Why not stick out ones hand and get on a double decker? Can see for miles on the top deck while the driver who has little grey matter anyway would be perfectly safe many feet lower down.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anyone know how to get in contact with an armourer.

During working hours?

ahahahahahahaaa

Pre-book an appointment 3 months in advance.

or shout "weapon cleaning is an armours job, you glorified stores-person"

The armourer will be the purple-faced person having some kind of fit.

then refer to the weapon as " a gun"

Bonus points for parts that fly off when dismantling, even bigger bonus if not only can it fly off, but it can injure someone as well as being lost.

Ahhhh, how I miss the the stream of loud expletives as some nob's recoil springs shoot out of the back of a 4 tonner travelling at 60 mph.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ahhhh, how I miss the the stream of loud expletives as some nob's recoil springs shoot out of the back of a 4 tonner travelling at 60 mph.

Lydd and Hythe ranges with 4 Regt RA.

SPOING - "AAARRGGGHHHH"

"Sarge, sarge quick Gunner Fucknuts is hurt"

Enter Gunner fucknuts with a spring stuck in his eye

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh dear! I think I have sh*t meself!!

we had that at a different unit, on a different range. Pte Smudge S***h, 3 AFA, Vogelsang, early 90's, night shoot with "That Rifle"

"watch and shoot, watch and shoot"

BANG

"Cpl, I've had an accident"

RCO thought he'd shot someone, however, he'd shat himself

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
THAT rifle can have that effect on the loose of sphincter.
Was he 'good with colours'?

We had an outbreak of D&V, smudge happened to be the first victim.
Some retard had filled the water Jerry and from the toilet tap not the kitchen tap.

Poo everywhere.

Some sort of zippable rocket boots that convert into a racing spoon sort of tent small mountain chalet type of thing with a 700 rounds per minute rate of fire and beer on tap.
And liberally landscaped with velcro for the badge collection?

Latest Threads