Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't look now BB, but you have become an "apologist".
Stating "fact" does not make anyone an "apologist".

Maybe I should have added comment along the lines of "as bone as that law may be" to avoid confusing the bereft of brane?

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
@Bravo_Bravo is a blatant troll constantly trying to wind people up, his arguments constantly change to what he thinks will cause the most indignation, he's fishing for a reaction then when someone bites he follows them around trying to start a slanging match.
Just noted the irony of this; you tearfully bleating about me trying to wind people up, just after you called me a "racist",

1565781318783.png

Ha ha.

Just to lighten the mood, and of course upset the usual "useful idiots" ..

1565790635184.png

How so ?
Could you explain how he became an apologist ?
An apologist is "one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something", and when he said...

She broke the law of her country, as bone as the law may be.
What he was doing was providing a legitimising excuse to the disgraceful treatment of the woman by the Islamic rulers in her country.

BB's answer to being thrown in jail for an act normal in the west, is "well, she was breaking the law!"

He tried - as most apologists do of course - to distance himself from his apologising with the meek throwaway line about the law being bone. Everyone knows the law is ridiculous and sexist but he doesn't care about the state of that law, merely that he was able to defend the attack on the woman by Muslim men by some means.

Clear enough for you?

BB's answer to being thrown in jail for an act normal in the west, is "well, she was breaking the law!"

He tried - as most apologists do of course - to distance himself from his apologising with the meek throwaway line about the law being bone. Everyone knows the law is ridiculous and sexist but he doesn't care about the state of that law, merely that he was able to defend the attack on the woman by Muslim men by some means.
That's because he can find no fault in Islam or anything to do with it. He reckons we are at fault for not understanding and embracing it, and tries to scupper any constructive criticism of Islam by wrongly deploying his Race-Card to defend the Religion, or label others as Bigots if they state facts that do not show Islam in a good light.

He's good with Halal, good with Hijabs, good with Islamic homophobia, good with Islamic sexual discrimination, good with Islamic anti-Semitism, good with Muslim higher birth-rates, good with anything Islamic really.

Most of us are not good with any of the above, for good reason.

An apologist is "one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something", and when he said...

What he was doing was providing a legitimising excuse to the disgraceful treatment of the woman by the Islamic rulers in her country.

Clear enough for you?
Thanks for the definition. I gave you a funny as his post was anything but an apology. He said a female was jailed because she broke a law. A bone law at that. I won't ask twice as how that was apologising for the results of Islamic extremism as it seems a bit beyond you.

Awol

LE
That's because he can find no fault in Islam or anything to do with it. He reckons we are at fault for not understanding and embracing it, and tries to scupper any constructive criticism of Islam by wrongly deploying his Race-Card to defend the Religion, or label others as Bigots if they state facts that do not show Islam in a good light.

He's good with Halal, good with Hijabs, good with Islamic homophobia, good with Islamic sexual discrimination, good with Islamic anti-Semitism, good with Muslim higher birth-rates, good with anything Islamic really.

Most of us are not good with any of the above, for good reason.
He's not really good with any of that. He's just another sad left winger trolling to make waves on what is a broadly conservative website.

He's not really good with any of that. He's just another sad left winger trolling to make waves on what is a broadly conservative website.
Challenge him on any of those Islamic things I mentioned - ask him what he thinks about Halal for example and see what he says.

Last time I asked him on here years ago he said he hadn't really thought about it, despite spending about 8 days on here defending it. Perhaps now he has grown a backbone to form an opinion?

You'll get a very wishy washy hands-off answer on anything Islamic when you challenge him, other than we are wrong not to understand and embrace it.

I do not fear Islam, I do not fear Muslims but I dislike most things Islamic, for various reasons I am happy to discuss.

Disliking a Religion is not Racism, or Bigotry.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
He's good with Halal, good with Hijabs, good with Islamic homophobia, good with Islamic sexual discrimination, good with Islamic anti-Semitism, good with Muslim higher birth-rates
You fibbing little bigot, you.

The only thing I dont GAF about is Halal. By which I take it you mean Halal methods of slaughter. Water is Halal: if you're so terrified about catching the Islam from consuming anything Halal, its probably best if you stop consuming non alcoholic liquids not that it would be much of an effort.

Guess you forgot you're pretending you have me on ignore.

You're a bigot, accept it.

Awol

LE
Challenge him on any of those Islamic things I mentioned - ask him what he thinks about Halal for example and see what he says.

Last time I asked him on here years ago he said he hadn't really thought about it, despite spending about 8 days on here defending it. Perhaps now he has grown a backbone to form an opinion?

You'll get a very wishy washy hands-off answer on anything Islamic when you challenge him, other than we are wrong not to understand and embrace it.

I do not fear Islam, I do not fear Muslims but I dislike most things Islamic, for various reasons I am happy to discuss.

Belonging to any religion is a choice, therefore it is not bigotry to criticise that person's choice.

True. Most of us manage to dislike religion & the power exerted on us by the religious.

Funnily enough, most of us manage that without daily diatribes against all Muslims and an entire religion and asking for a crusade against Muslims in the UK. That's what makes you a bigot.

Your footwork around the word 'crusade' earlier made me laugh. Reminds me of the Islamists moaning about the word 'jihad' being used to describe terrorism. "It's got different meanings" they wail impotently, like you.

Awol

LE
Belonging to any religion is a choice, therefore it is not bigotry to criticise that person's choice.
True. Most of us manage to dislike religion & the power exerted on us by the religious.

Funnily enough, most of us manage that without daily diatribes against all Muslims and an entire religion and asking for a crusade against Muslims in the UK. That's what makes you a bigot.

Your footwork around the word 'crusade' earlier made me laugh. Reminds me of the Islamists moaning about the word 'jihad' being used to describe terrorism. "It's got different meanings" they wail impotently, like you.
Here's a 'footwork' exercise for you.. how, in your eyes, is the koran any different from Mein Kampf in its exhortation of the persecution of the Jews? I'm sure you'll shed your skin in your eagerness to say that the koran is taken out of context (despite the fact that it was immutably 'perfect'), but somehow the Nazi Bible should be blamed as causal by those Germans who used it as a excuse to commit horrific crimes against humanity.

If you are so keen that the koran (lower case intentional) is regularly taken out of context, how often do you say that Mein Kampf is regularly taken out of context in the case of the XRW?

Last edited:

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Here's a 'footwork' exercise for you.. how, in your eyes, is the koran any different from Mein Kampf in its exhortation of the persecution of the Jews? I'm sure you'll shed your skin in your eagerness to say that the koran is taken out of context (despite the fact that it was immutably 'perfect'), but somehow the Nazi Bible should be blamed as causal by those Germans who used it as a excuse to commit horrific crimes against humanity.

If you are so keen that the koran (lower case intentional) is regularly taken out of context, how often do you say that Mein Kampf is regularly taken out of context in the case of the XRW?
The Koran has amongst its prophets Jesus, Abraham Elisha Moses David and Job, already.

You've got me! I'm always defending anti-semitism & all the other stuff in the Koran. That's some fine intellect you got there my boy.

Awol

LE
You've got me! I'm always defending anti-semitism & all the other stuff in the Koran. That's some fine intellect you got there my boy.
You're repeatedly defending a book that in places spouts evil and whose readers understand cannot ever be changed.

It amazes me that people are so desperate to be seen to be liberal that they wilfully ignore such things.

Thanks for the definition. I gave you a funny as his post was anything but an apology. He said a female was jailed because she broke a law. A bone law at that. I won't ask twice as how that was apologising for the results of Islamic extremism as it seems a bit beyond you.
You can claim that as much as you like but t won't make other people reading this thread think you are correct.

The reason for that is because you are wrong.

You didn't ask me why he was apologising for Islamic extremism, you asked me why I said he was apologising for the way the Iranian woman was treated by the Iranian rulers of her country. Which I did. Perhaps there is someone nearby who can explain some of the words if you are struggling with them.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
You're repeatedly defending a book that in places spouts evil and whose readers understand cannot ever be changed.
Can you provide a few examples of this, please?
Its clearly a big issue for you so you've obviously noted him doing so, and it won't take you long...

Latest Threads