Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't be daft - this is the Religion of Peace you are talking about - advocates of compassion and tolerance.

Such pillars of society that those dumb enough to be duped by them have even given their religion 'Race' status - and will try shoot down any criticism of said religion by deploying the Race-Card and branding those who do not embrace Islam as 'bigots'.

Like you mate, I am not hopeful of the future re the ROP, is BravoBravo I wonder?
You Irish have done far more damage to the UK than the Islamists have managed.

You can't use Ahmadiyyas as an example of mainstream Islam, they aren't even allowed to call themselves Muslims in some Muslim countries, they're a Reformed sect who are looked on as traitors and heretics and face Persecution by mainstream Sunnis.

I did expect better of you, really.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can't use Ahmadiyyas as an example of mainstream Islam, they aren't even allowed to call themselves Muslims in some Muslim countries, they're a Reformed sect who are looked on as traitors and heretics and face Persecution by mainstream Sunnis.

See my post 1854.

It's amazing what can happen to a country and it's women when Islam kicks in:

I'm sure BravoBravo is a big fan of it.

Maybe he sees it as 'payback' against women or something?
It is a little unconventional at times

Like Iran for example, where you can adopt a girl and once you're officially their father, you can then marry them if you want

Makes you wonder how many people move to Iran for the cuisine and scenery

@Bravo_Bravo is a blatant troll constantly trying to wind people up, his arguments constantly change to what he thinks will cause the most indignation, he's fishing for a reaction then when someone bites he follows them around trying to start a slanging match.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs

Thank you for the info (and the backhanded compliment) but although I despise bigotry of any kind, I'm no real student of Islam.
I know the basics and gave learned quite s big from here.
I learned some of the ramifications of core beliefs of Islam - such as the Koran being of itself a Holy item - on my H15 DIE PDT.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
@Bravo_Bravo is a blatant troll constantly trying to wind people up, his arguments constantly change to what he thinks will cause the most indignation, he's fishing for a reaction then when someone bites he follows them around trying to start a slanging match.
#triggered.

If I was fishing for a reaction, looks like you've provided one.

The onlyntine my arguments change is when I learn something new.

I think it was @S11Blade that taught me Sikhs arent allowed to eat meat that has been virtually slaughtered, for example.

If you think my arguments constantly change, I'd be interested to see some examples. I wont hold my breath.

I have a number of bitter little followers who sniff around me, desperately trying to be noticed by their fellow attack puppies and score "points".

When I throw some back every now and again, they practically menstruate.

They'll shortly announce themselves.

Ha ha.

I have had him on ignore for years, ever since he found himself unable to engage in decent debate without resorting to childish name calling and his inability to distinguish a Race from a Religion.

I can tell from comments by yourself and others though, that he is blatantly trolling threads on here and getting away with it.

@SO2_UKSC(G)

I don't want to be a prude and your welcome to your own private life but you may have selected the wrong picture off your frankly worrying hard drive for your avatar.
Clearly going for a dashing coat of arms and google failed to deliver the correct cock rampant.

Latest Threads