Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

john_singh

Old-Salt
I'm not denying that the altercation with a family peaceably going about their business didn't occur, nor am I saying that you're assertion is wrong (and this is after all a 'rumour' service), but is this pure speculation on your part? Could it just as easily be an immature, fashion atrocity, 'plumbing engineer' trying to big himself up by saying he'd been to uni?
He is an immature so & so as you state, and yes he was just trying to big himself up, but seriously where do they learn such anti-Jewish sentiments?
He was obviously contacted by journalists (even the crap one's from the Daily hate) where he tried to explain himself, he would have made the Uni claims himself, sure his story is crap as the age time line doesn't add up. However why would he or the journo mention Al Azhar Uni? The idiot probably did attend a madrassah there, where they teach hate.
I doubt his CV is available so yes we have to speculate, but based on information he provided.

This hate is taught in Mosques/madrassahs etc.
It is an uncomfortable fact, but a fact non the less .
Many years ago I visited Egypt with my wife just after having got married. We visited one of the historic mosques.
They had book stalls outside selling Arabic versions of Mein Kamp & the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
This sort of hate is routine.
Moslem woman puts washing out to dry >it rain's = Jewish conspiracy.
That is the mind set you are dealing with.

Meanwhile in the Middle East and North Africa there are girls facing abuse, assaults and arrest for the right not to wear a hijab. The world is truly a strange place.

This is a classic example Iranian woman who removed headscarf jailed for two years
snip "An Iranian woman who publicly removed her veil in protest against Iran’s compulsory headscarf law has been sentenced to two years in prison, the judiciary said on Wednesday.
Prosecutor says woman took off obligatory hijab in Tehran street to ‘encourage corruption’
More than 30 Iranian women have been arrested since the end of December for publically removing their veils in defiance of the law."

This is a classic example Iranian woman who removed headscarf jailed for two years
snip "An Iranian woman who publicly removed her veil in protest against Iran’s compulsory headscarf law has been sentenced to two years in prison, the judiciary said on Wednesday.
Prosecutor says woman took off obligatory hijab in Tehran street to ‘encourage corruption’
More than 30 Iranian women have been arrested since the end of December for publically removing their veils in defiance of the law."
Ah the joys of living in the Islamic Republic.....

john_singh

Old-Salt
I will make a prediction. Sure it might turn out to be bull, but let's see.
Within 7-10 years there will be open civil disturbance in the UK\western Europe. That is open street conflict between the moslem community and others.

With 7-10 years, there will be acid attacks on women who are not dressed "appropriately". Which will be met with silence & cowardice by our political/liberal/left class.

I am not hopeful of the future re: the RoP

With 7-10 years, there will be acid attacks on women who are not dressed "appropriately". Which will be met with silence & cowardice by our political/liberal/left class.
I think you're fairly safe with that one, as its happening already in the UK!

john_singh

Old-Salt
I think you're fairly safe with that one, as its happening already in the UK!

The attacks which have happened so far seem to be just plain thuggery, what I meant was attacks to enforce a dress code. I have met quite a few Iranians, the women are gorgeous, when they visit Iran, they cover up to avoid the acid. They are people worth listening to with regards to this road we are heading on.

Within 7-10 years there will be open civil disturbance in the UK\western Europe. That is open street conflict between the moslem community and others.

Don't be daft - this is the Religion of Peace you are talking about - advocates of compassion and tolerance.

Such pillars of society that those dumb enough to be duped by them have even given their religion 'Race' status - and will try shoot down any criticism of said religion by deploying the Race-Card and branding those who do not embrace Islam as 'bigots'.

Like you mate, I am not hopeful of the future re the ROP, is BravoBravo I wonder?

The attacks which have happened so far seem to be just plain thuggery, what I meant was attacks to enforce a dress code.
Yes, perception bias on my part! I was surprised when subsequently digging into the numbers to find that the vast majority have been attacks on males.

The attacks which have happened so far seem to be just plain thuggery, what I meant was attacks to enforce a dress code. I have met quite a few Iranians, the women are gorgeous, when they visit Iran, they cover up to avoid the acid. They are people worth listening to with regards to this road we are heading on.
The Iranians I know detest the Iranian regime, but then being Zoroastrians it's not really much of surprise, I can't imagine they ever moving back to Iran

More likely that an Islamic political party will be set up linked and funded by foreign sources, the Muslim community will see it as a duty to vote for it and far out vote the usual low turnout at local and national elections.

If that happens there will be a significant and legitimate political power that is working against Britain in evey way it can to disrupt society .

It may even result in a Sinn Fein / IRA like relationship where Islamic terror attacks are the unofficial threat behind what the Islamic political party say. The CAGE UK organisation is already following this model.

More likely that an Islamic political party will be set up linked and funded by foreign sources, the Muslim community will see it as a duty to vote for it and far out vote the usual low turnout at local and national elections.

If that happens there will be a significant and legitimate political power that is working against Britain in evey way it can to disrupt society .

It may even result in a Sinn Fein / IRA like relationship where Islamic terror attacks are the unofficial threat behind what the Islamic political party say. The CAGE UK organisation is already following this model.
Seems entirely plausible, however much I hope that does not come to pass.

If it does, that probably means it should be dealt with in the same manner. I doubt however there is much appetite for another round of the "NI Troubles" but on the mainland. Will places like Blackburn and parts of Leicester end up like Londonderry or the Falls Rd?

john_singh

Old-Salt

This has already happened in Canada, Ontario I believe.

The moslem council of Britain and the moslem association of Britain are moslem brotherhood front groups.
As sinister organisations intent on world domination go, the brotherhood is number one.

My belief is, and I am side tracking a bit here. Is one of the reasons why not many except China are taking the pak side over Kashmir is because in the years to come, the west will have it's own multiple Kashmirs all over the place.

john_singh

Old-Salt
The Iranians I know detest the Iranian regime, but then being Zoroastrians it's not really much of surprise, I can't imagine they ever moving back to Iran
When the mullahs do fall, all the Iranians I have discussed this with have told me that there will be mass apostacy, and a return to the Zoroastrian faith.

No need for the west to use force for regime change, the Iranians will do it themselves. Iran could be the first mid east nation to De-islamasize.

When the mullahs do fall, all the Iranians I have discussed this with have told me that there will be mass apostacy, and a return to the Zoroastrian faith.

No need for the west to use force for regime change, the Iranians will do it themselves. Iran could be the first mid east nation to De-islamasize.
I hope you're right, but they'll have a long way to go.

'According to the CIA World Factbook, around 90–95% of Iranians associate themselves with the Shia branch of Islam, the official state religion, and about 5–10% with the Sunni and Sufi branches of Islam. The remaining 0.6% associate themselves with non-Islamic religious minorities, including Bahá'ís, Mandeans, Yarsanis, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians.'

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I see Islam in Britain as a cancer eating away at our basic democratic values, in particular the equality under the law of all individuals, male and female, and their freedom of speech and opinion.

As a particular point I do not see how a jury can truly understand a witness whose face they cannot see.

I see Islam in Britain as a cancer eating away at our basic democratic values, in particular the equality under the law of all individuals, male and female, and their freedom of speech and opinion.

As a particular point I do not see how a jury can truly understand a witness whose face they cannot see.
Because thousands of self loathing Britons enable the behaviour of the proponents of its extreme teachings.

Last edited:

john_singh

Old-Salt
I hope you're right, but they'll have a long way to go.

'According to the CIA World Factbook, around 90–95% of Iranians associate themselves with the Shia branch of Islam, the official state religion, and about 5–10% with the Sunni and Sufi branches of Islam. The remaining 0.6% associate themselves with non-Islamic religious minorities, including Bahá'ís, Mandeans, Yarsanis, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians.'
I think it is a "cultural" identity. We all have it.
Mosque attendance is a better indicator I think. If the people who were surveyed identified as atheist's can you imagine the consequences?

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
He is an immature so & so as you state, and yes he was just trying to big himself up, but seriously where do they learn such anti-Jewish sentiments?
He was obviously contacted by journalists (even the crap one's from the Daily hate) where he tried to explain himself, he would have made the Uni claims himself, sure his story is crap as the age time line doesn't add up. However why would he or the journo mention Al Azhar Uni? The idiot probably did attend a madrassah there, where they teach hate.
I doubt his CV is available so yes we have to speculate, but based on information he provided.

This hate is taught in Mosques/madrassahs etc.
It is an uncomfortable fact, but a fact non the less .
Many years ago I visited Egypt with my wife just after having got married. We visited one of the historic mosques.
They had book stalls outside selling Arabic versions of Mein Kamp & the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
This sort of hate is routine.
Moslem woman puts washing out to dry >it rain's = Jewish conspiracy.
That is the mind set you are dealing with.
If youd bothered to actually read the Heil piece you quoted, you'll have seen he says it kicked off when he was killed a "dirty Arab" or words to that effect.

But obviously that doesn't fit your preconceived mindset.

Latest Threads