Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

I take it your statement the bloke is a Muslim is based on him having a funny name, and brown skin?

No mention of his religion in the article, AFAICT.

But.

You know.

Syed means a descendant of the prophet Mohamed via his daughter Fatima, Ahmad is a variation of Mohamed. Obviously he's a cradle Episcopalian.

"It's not OK to be gay"

Jay Hussain [the childless spokesman for the Muslim families who's kids attend this British school] - said they would do 'everything lawful' to stop the school sharing storybooks and lessons about gay relationships, claiming the school is 'not respecting our religious beliefs':

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/protest-parents-back-parkfield-school-16554048

I'd suggest that Jay Hussain and other homophobic families who think the UK does not respect their draconian religious beliefs enough, move to a more Islamic country where such homophobia is the norm.

They are in our country, this is what we do here, their imported backward religion should not dictate to our society.

According to the Guardian the EU is Islamophobic, it's not unlike them to jump the shark but still..
An interesting quote from the article.

"Britain has a proud tradition of defeating fascism - which is precisely why we helped create the EU project in the first place."

So there we have it, the EU was created to fight fascism.. . . . apparently.

Or she could be talking out of her rear loader.

"Britain has a proud tradition of defeating fascism - which is precisely why we helped create the EU project in the first place."

Strange how the comments have been disabled (again)!!!

Strange how the comments have been disabled (again)!!!
That's easily explained.

a. The article is so robust & air tight any further discussion is needless.

OR

b. The article is such a honking mess the comments would lead to the Editor being immediately relieved of their duties.

It's a tough one to choose.

"It's not OK to be gay"

Jay Hussain [the childless spokesman for the Muslim families who's kids attend this British school] - said they would do 'everything lawful' to stop the school sharing storybooks and lessons about gay relationships, claiming the school is 'not respecting our religious beliefs':

Protest parents return to Parkfield School gates and say 'it's not ok to be gay'

I'd suggest that Jay Hussain and other homophobic families who think the UK does not respect their draconian religious beliefs enough, move to a more Islamic country where such homophobia is the norm.

They are in our country, this is what we do here, their imported backward religion should not dictate to our society.
Same sex marriage legal in NI is it?

Didn't think so.

But, you know.

Muslims.

I was told that the EU was created to stop the French and the Germans fighting over iron ore and coal resources to produce steel ?
Well, the Eu has banned coal and steel is now a Chinese thing
Ergo : Dismantle the EU

I have to gently chuckle at the thought of the Irish complaining about the backwardness of Islam & Muslims. Press F to pay respects to irony.

Latest Threads