Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

To be fair - this Labour MP is just investing in votes for the future, as Muslims will far outnumber the LGBT community and a more Islamic Britain is a more Labour Party leaning Britain as the liberal Leftys soon realise their liberalism has incubated a very illiberal breed of people indeed.

It also shows that the labour party as a whole have decided that in the game of minorities rights, that the Muslims outweigh those of the LGBT.

It also shows that the labour party as a whole have decided that in the game of minorities rights, that the Muslims outweigh those of the LGBT.
It's probably more a numbers game, there are more Muslims and they can guarantee a block vote (and especially Labours favourite the postal vote)

It's probably more a numbers game, there are more Muslims and they can guarantee a block vote (and especially Labours favourite the postal vote)
The numbers game is part of the minorities game. They dont really like any of them but they want their votes.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Does anyone else but me think that there is a correlation here?

The most violent countries in the world have the least bacon.

I'm a vegetarian so I dont have a pig in this fight.

More blatant anti non-Muslim sentiment being expressed in our society:

Businessman branded ex-wife a 'bacon basher' after slamming her head against BMW

Good job the perp was a Muslim so he got off with it so lightly, had it have been a similar situation the other way around and the victim was a Muslim and the perp was a non-Muslim, the Left would be falling over themselves to deploy their Race Cards to condemn the attacker.

Interesting how they've decided to describe the attacker as a 'businessman' - as if the attack and the words he shouted had something to do with his business, when we all know it was his religion.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
More blatant anti non-Muslim sentiment being expressed in our society:

Businessman branded ex-wife a 'bacon basher' after slamming her head against BMW

Good job the perp was a Muslim so he got off with it so lightly, had it have been a similar situation the other way around and the victim was a Muslim and the perp was a non-Muslim, the Left would be falling over themselves to deploy their Race Cards to condemn the attacker.

Interesting how they've decided to describe the attacker as a 'businessman' - as if the attack and the words he shouted had something to do with his business, when we all know it was his religion.
I take it your statement the bloke is a Muslim is based on him having a funny name, and brown skin?

No mention of his religion in the article, AFAICT.

But.

You know.

Things starting up again in Birmingham (Or should we say Birming lest someone play the Islamophobia card?)

Things starting up again in Birmingham (Or should we say Birming lest someone play the Islamophobia card?)

FFS will they ever realise they are not in the desert in the dark ages? - they are in the UK now and this is how we do things here.

Latest Threads