Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

The Germans have had to reign in the self-declared Muslim's own Police force in the country -

Western German court fines 'sharia police' patrol

Who'd have thought for a moment that Muslims might come to Germany and try to actually enforce their own religious beliefs and rules upon others?

They should be jailed, not fined.

I'm sure the resident Lefty will be along soon to defend them, to pull the race-card, or try to make out this has nothing to do with Muslims or Sharia.
Not sure why anyone would think Muslims trying to enforce Sharia law has nothing to do with Muslims or Sharia law.

Apropos of nothing in particular, but in chatting with Muslim students across North Africa and the middle East, they don't seem to do very much in life. No sports, no hobbies etc.

Against that, I recall being told by a rabbi here that, in order to become a rabbi, the applicant first has to learn a trade ( to support his family), then has to learn how to play a musical instrument ( for fun) and then only then start worrying about religion.
How true that is, I don't know. But it's pretty smart advice.

Regarding ultra orthodox Jews (the ones that tend to dress bizarrely with sidelocks)- that isn't generally correct but it probably does describe mainstream Jewry and the modern "reformed" movements in Judaism.

Apropos of buggerall, the geeky side of me took control and I watched & listened to this: Makkah Live Camera | MakkahLive.Net for a bit this evening, to see/test what words I recognise/gain correct pronounciation etc.

Didn't read (yes it's subtitled) anything demanding us infidels be killed). Did hear & read quite a fair few mentions of Jesus & Mary - (will probably upset a few fashionably atheist no doubt).

Ramadan karim everybody!

@Boumer @BarcelonaAnalPark

The Germans have had to reign in the self-declared Muslim's own Police force in the country -

Western German court fines 'sharia police' patrol

Who'd have thought for a moment that Muslims might come to Germany and try to actually enforce their own religious beliefs and rules upon others?

They should be jailed, not fined.

I'm sure the resident Lefty will be along soon to defend them, to pull the race-card, or try to make out this has nothing to do with Muslims or Sharia.
The group concerned was composed of just 7 individuals. Who were convicted of intimidating behaviour. That's it. Nothing to see here, move along please.

Today Mrs May, at the D-Day commemorations at Arromanches, said : -

"If one day can be said to have determined the fate of generations to come - in France, in Britain, in Europe and the world - that day was June 6, 1944"

Future historians could use exactly the same words but change the date to 25th August, 2015. The date when Angela Merkel decided to let in 1,000,000 Muslims into Germany.

I have just finished reading "The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam" by Douglas Murray. It is very depressing. I see no hope for the Western European democracies and slowly the lights will go out over Europe.

"If one day can be said to have determined the fate of generations to come - in France, in Britain, in Europe and the world - that day was June 6, 1944"

Future historians could use exactly the same words but change the date to 25th August, 2015. The date when Angela Merkel decided to let in 1,000,000 Muslims into Germany.

I have just finished reading "The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam" by Douglas Murray. It is very depressing. I see no hope for the Western European democracies and slowly the lights will go out over Europe.
Just thank a Lefty next time you encounter one, I'm sure BravoBravo will be along soon, he has a soft-spot for Migrants who fail to integrate and Islam.

Last edited:
And rather topically after the large postal vote in Peterborough, a report comissioned by the goverments highlights how election fraud has been allowed to take place in Muslim communities because of "political correctness"

Election fraud has been allowed to take place in Muslim communities because of “political correctness”, a major report finds as it calls for unprecedented reforms to the British voting system.

In a report commissioned by the Government, Sir Eric Pickles, the former Conservative Cabinet minister, today warns that the authorities are in a “state of denial” and are “turning a blind eye” to election fraud.

He said that there is evidence of voter fraud “especially in communities of Pakistani and Bangladeshi background” but that the cases have been ignored because of “over-sensitivities about ethnicity and religion”.

The sad truth is that, the push to multiculturalism, was and is based of the failure of modern governments across the western world, to accept the simple truth that making people. Who hold a differing view of what society is, too live cheek by jowl happily. Unless you force them too, and that always works well... Not.

You cannot 'make' one individual like another.

edit diction

Last edited:
Just thank a Lefty next time you encounter one, I'm sure BravoBravo will be along soon, he has a soft-spot for Migrants who fail to integrate and Islam.
I dont actually, you sulky little, irony free bigot.
I just dont like your particular brand of racism.

You do seem to mention me a lot, dont you?

#triggered

I have read that as well, particularly liked the story about the young Somali girl who arrived in the Netherlands claiming asylum to escape an arranged marriage, worked as a cleaner, enters education, fully integrates into Dutch society, eventually enters Dutch politics becoming an MP. Then she works with Theo Van Gogh and criticised Islamic treatment of women and ends up living in the US because Holland is unsafe because both Islamists and the left have the knives out for her.

Problems with the prison population, not sure what the authorities could to stop this with all the Human Rights legislation hanging over them

And some say Islam isn't a problem in our society, yet we people are being beaten up unless they convert?

This is how Islam survives and proliferates, targeting the lower end of the civilised spectrum makes perfect sense as they are some of the hardest people in our society and will spread their Islam faster than most.

Last edited:
Think it can't get any worse?

Only a matter of time before this creeps across the pond:

SHAME RESILIENCE FOR WHITE PEOPLE
"
As two women, one of color and one white, we both have been complicit in bearing witness to lives being destroyed by the racially-based denial and silence of white people. Understanding that real change and transformation can only happen through compassion, we have searched for a way to create opportunities for white people to be truly accountable by practicing shame resilience. It has been our experience that shame is often a paralyzing and debilitating condition for well-intentioned white people who desire but seem to be unable to deeply explore their whiteness in an honest and transparent way. By the conclusion of this workshop, participants will:

• Understand the ways in which defensive responses such as withdrawal, attack, and denial are common coping strategies used to help ameliorate white shame and guilt and ultimately maintain white supremacy
  • Understand and be able to apply strategies and interventions to work through white shame and guilt
  • Possess and be able to apply the skills necessary for compassionate accountability"
Presumably to get a pass grade you have to own your guilt and make the black one pick cotton?

Latest Threads