Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

Why do we need to understand others? Who cares what people pretend their sky pixes tell them? If some bellend told you that he wanted to sacrifice a baby to please a volcano god, you would think he needs locking up, but if its a "mainstream" religion we should understand them?
I think you'll find I regularly have pointed out when you talk to god, it's prayer; when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.

I find religion, whether mainstream or new/emergent quite interesting. It's helped prevent violent.

Or we can just shout at each other.

I think you'll find I regularly have pointed out when you talk to god, it's prayer; when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.

I find religion, whether mainstream or new/emergent quite interesting. It's helped prevent violent.

Or we can just shout at each other.
Yet there is violence regardless of how nice we are to religions. (and that doesnt just include Islam)

Stop pandering to religions. One law for all. Dont like it? Then they can **** off to a country that has the laws they like.

Last edited:
6 years yesterday since terrorists inspired by Islam brought us the slaughter of Lee Rigby, and 2 years since the slaughter of 22 mostly young girls in Manchester.

Our Security Services have been doing a sterling job in intercepting and disrupting so many attacks of similar motive.

Last edited:
Sheikh Stacker1 said: oh you who have believed, take not the Christian's & Jews & Mushrikeen as companions as they have rejected the Oneness of Allah and for them their final abode is hellfire. Remain truthful to the teachings of Stacker1 and for the believer Allah has promised a great recompense.
Are you saying Stacker1 has set himself up as a false prophet? I am surprised he has time to post on here being a daijal and having a full time job.

Are you saying Stacker1 has set himself up as a false prophet? I am surprised he has time to post on here being a daijal and having a full time job.
He's saying that he's trying avoid the fact that Mohamed (who is a bit of a big deal in the Muslim world) didn't like bumders.

I don't know why you're making stuff up now, sheikh1. I've already spoken about the hadith that refer to homosexuality.

What you seem to be ignoring though, from your minbar, is that a lot of this isn't relevant to a lot of Muslims. Not all, but a lot. And clutching your link to the Guardian isn't going to persuade me otherwise.

Stop pandering to religions. One law for all. Dont like it? The they can **** off to a country that has the laws they like.
I'd actualy be quite happy with being a secular constitutional monarchy.

Unfortunately, I doubt that we will be able to hit reset and erase religion from humanity.

So the job of the state will always be to balance.

It's why the current protest in West Midlands represent a strange balance. The religious cannot understand that their dislike of a group undermines their own standing.

It Doesn't get much funnier than the "Allah created woman for man's pleasure.....and companonship". A comment brought forth from a socio-religious context and making the individual look a complete prat. He is one amongst 1.5 billion, and stridently different to many Muslims of my experience. I'd suggest it is more about social control than anything else.

But I have had a relatively privileged experience to interact with people, even when I was going through poorer Muslim countries.

6 years yesterday since terrorists inspired by Islam brought us the slaughter of Lee Rugby, and 2 years since the slaughter of 22 mostly young girls in Manchester.

Our Security Services have been doing a sterling job in intercepting and disrupting so many attacks of similar motive.
And strangely having an understanding of the world and its religions helps them do their job, I would think...

This is a statement from the Australian National Imams Council last year on “Islam’s Clear Position on Homosexuality”.

There you have it in black and white - an authoritive declaration Islam is absolutely incompatible with homosexuality.

How will our resident Liberal Leftys get out of this one?

There you have it in black and white - an authoritive declaration Islam is absolutely incompatible with homosexuality.

How will our resident Liberal Leftys get out of this one?
As funny as that is...

I think you misunderstand the role of the "fatwa" in Islam.

You were on firmer ground with the Koran.
Screenshot_20190523-082005.jpg

I'd actualy be quite happy with being a secular constitutional monarchy.

Unfortunately, I doubt that we will be able to hit reset and erase religion from humanity.

So the job of the state will always be to balance.

It's why the current protest in West Midlands represent a strange balance. The religious cannot understand that their dislike of a group undermines their own standing.

It Doesn't get much funnier than the "Allah created woman for man's pleasure.....and companonship". A comment brought forth from a socio-religious context and making the individual look a complete prat. He is one amongst 1.5 billion, and stridently different to many Muslims of my experience. I'd suggest it is more about social control than anything else.

But I have had a relatively privileged experience to interact with people, even when I was going through poorer Muslim countries.
Ive been to several Muslim countries, with the exception of Oman (which appeared to be content with people doing their own thing) and they appear to be a bunch of hypocritical cnuts.
We dont have to erase religion, just stop treating it like its something special, or more accurately stop treating some of them as if they are something special.

Of course you didn't, pointing out that another group of religious people arent keen of poofs is really relevant to Muslims not liking poofs. :roll:

@stacker1

Oman has a rather unique Islam, I found them a remarkably welcoming people.

Same in Jordan, in my experience.

Syria was apparently much the same, before the tragedies started.