Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

So funny on LBC this morning, on Nick Ferrari's breakfast show, to hear Jess Phillips MP almost in tears at having to pick a side. The disgusting Islamophobe!! I hope one of the good Muslim parent's chucks a milkshake over her, and she is lactose intolerant.
All Leftys. even BravoBravo, must make this choice at some stage - as Homosexuality and Islam are clearly incompatible despite our Liberal Lovelies thinking they could have both here in harmony.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Homosexuality - I see plenty wrong with Islam.

Without question I favour the Homosexuals, what side will our resident Lefty pick? Or will he sit on the fence as usual and say he's "not bothered"?

There are lots of UK Muslims who have been supporting the school since the very start. But they've not been given a platform and some of you wouldn't listen anyway. Have a look at Amina Lone for a start.

There are lots of UK Muslims who have been supporting the school since the very start. But they've not been given a platform and some of you wouldn't listen anyway. Have a look at Amina Lone for a start.
OK I believe you but thousands won't, well including me. I lied

Doubtlessly I understand that you must get a bit fed up, with these threads, and perhaps feel a little tired, trying to show balance when it is your personal beliefs, seeming to be constantly questioned. Those that you say have been supporting the schools, haven't had a platform because of their own community blocking and shooes them away from the press.

I take no personal pleasure in pointing out "That's not on Us", and i disagree that "some of you wouldn't listen anyway". It's not for the want of hearing, the alternative voices of the community.

While you correctly have stated there are places where the alternative voices are, but like it or not, it's not widely promulgated as the majority main stream majority. Now of course the media and the political class have an agenda, that wants to suppress dissenting voices, as they continually tell all of us that 'we all live happily cheek by jowl'.

I think we can all agree, that is a fiction and that any criticism from our communities that question that fiction gets short shrift, with the same limited access or being labelled as a bigot, right wing extremist etc.

The sad truth is that we cannot change the way your community, is bullied from within without being branded with a slew of smears that the bullies already use to control their own. Sadly the community own failure to stand up and be counted is again not on us.

I think some institutions & organs are keen to get Muslim voices outside of pressure groups. Such as Iram Ramzan at the Times.

Sadly, the wrong people are very good at getting organised & are either media savvy or clever enough to manage their image.

The government & media could change all this by getting the right voices front & centre. At the moment it's just a farce. These bigoted peasants are running rings around our politicians & police. And these peasants aren't even representative of anything or anyone, they can call their concerns legitimate because of religion and nobody challenges them.

And then you have the likes of RGJ & other facists who are happy to take these peasants at face value because it helps their cause.

All Leftys. even BravoBravo, must make this choice at some stage - as Homosexuality and Islam are clearly incompatible despite our Liberal Lovelies thinking they could have both here in harmony.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Homosexuality - I see plenty wrong with Islam.

Without question I favour the Homosexuals, what side will our resident Lefty pick? Or will he sit on the fence as usual and say he's "not bothered"?
Oddly enough, I don't have to have a position on everything*.
This of course part confuses, part annoys you.
I've asked before, if you're going to seek my opinion / reply can you ping me in the manner @Bravo_Bravo
Assuming, of course, you're not just trying to have a wee dig and hope I don't notice.

*And you'll be really perplexed to learn I think both "sides" are ridiculous.

I think some institutions & organs are keen to get Muslim voices outside of pressure groups. Such as Iram Ramzan at the Times.

Sadly, the wrong people are very good at getting organised & are either media savvy or clever enough to manage their image.

The government & media could change all this by getting the right voices front & centre. At the moment it's just a farce. These bigoted peasants are running rings around our politicians & police. And these peasants aren't even representative of anything or anyone, they can call their concerns legitimate because of religion and nobody challenges them.

And then you have the likes of RGJ & other facists who are happy to take these peasants at face value because it helps their cause.

Why call them peasants? Plenty of well educated, well off twats who think their religion top trumps everyone else.

Why call them peasants? Plenty of well educated, well off twats who think their religion top trumps everyone else.
That's true but in this case its Murpuri cousin botherers who are trying to pass off their religion as the immovable reason for their behaviour. Where as in actual fact, they dont represent other Muslim communities in the UK and in fact, the loud mouths dont even represent their own communities. Inaction by the state gives them power and credibility.

That's true but in this case its Murpuri cousin botherers who are trying to pass off their religion as the immovable reason for their behaviour. Where as in actual fact, they dont represent other Muslim communities in the UK and in fact, the loud mouths dont even represent their own communities. Inaction by the state gives them power and credibility.
I'd say quite a few of the so called muslim communities in the UK would fully support them

Muslims in Britain have zero tolerance of homosexuality, says poll