Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

[QUOTE="
Have a look at these FARTicles from the al guardian (read them if your a saddo!!!)
What do they all have in common??
Nobody answered, so I will answer my own question. All those Farticles were in the Opinion/Comment is Free Section and they have all had comments disabled.

The left are so scared of what the public think about islam they have to disable the comments!!!!
Facts may be unpleasant but they are still facts.[/QUOTE]
Yep, even though I have very little in common with Guardian readers, even they tend to be overwhelmingly disgusted with divisive identity politics and the papers constant apologias for Islam. Which you can see when they (often in error) leave comments open on that type of article.

And ironically Comment isn't free on the Guardian, there is always the begging letter where the want money to keep funding the Guardian presumably as a slush fund as their parent company pays for the Guardian through offshore tax avoidance

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
And ironically Comment isn't free on the Guardian, there is always the begging letter where the want money to keep funding the Guardian presumably as a slush fund as their parent company pays for the Guardian through offshore tax avoidance
Today they will be slagging us off for allowing Begum's baby to die...full on with there's blood on your hands stuff!

I hope she is getting the shit booted out of her in jail now. There are plenty of female cons who have been abused throughout their childhood by their so-called mothers, and will gladly take it out on that bitch.

Today they will be slagging us off for allowing Begum's baby to die...full on with there's blood on your hands stuff!
These seem perverse priorities in light of atrocities - but not really surprising. As it happens: Shamima Begum baby death 'a stain on conscience of UK government'.

BBC (apparently skirting round balance and impartiality) : "Home Secretary criticised as baby dies"; Dal Babu quoted as saying "we've failed as a country to safeguard this child". The child was an innocent victim, but very few seem to be blaming IS or Begum (flouting UK legislation) for this. Most of the moaners seem to be ignoring Security and Intelligence sources.

No sympathy for Begum or her friends, they made their own choices and stayed out there for years. If they were committed facilitators, then - contrary to the government's critics including BBC correspondents - why put more lives at risk or attempt rescues in that region.

Jihadi jailed for beheading plot wins claim that his segregation breached his human rights

A dangerous jihadi who was placed in segregation for plotting to behead prison guards has won his claim that the move breached his human rights.... Now judges have upheld his claim, ruling that the level of segregation infringed his enjoyment of a private life and threatened his 'physical and psychological integrity'.

Syed's two year legal battle is estimated to have cost the taxpayer tens of thousands of pounds in legal aid...restricting his ability to talk to other prisoners breached his right to respect for his private life under Article 8 of the controversial European Convention on Human Rights.

Jihadi jailed for beheading plot wins claim that his segregation breached his human rights

A dangerous jihadi who was placed in segregation for plotting to behead prison guards has won his claim that the move breached his human rights.... Now judges have upheld his claim, ruling that the level of segregation infringed his enjoyment of a private life and threatened his 'physical and psychological integrity'.

Syed's two year legal battle is estimated to have cost the taxpayer tens of thousands of pounds in legal aid...restricting his ability to talk to other prisoners breached his right to respect for his private life under Article 8 of the controversial European Convention on Human Rights.

Looks like in this woke world, the human rights of the prison guards to literally keep their heads, and not have their 'physical and psychological integrity' threatened is overruled by the right of a Jihadi to want to behead them

They don't mess about here in Ukraine, though I've not seen an immigrant all week, all due to zero Benefits for anyone even the locals!
IMG_3437 (003).JPG

Last edited:
When I was a kid at Junior school, my mum,dad, aunts,uncles used to say to me & my siblings "never trust a moslem, never, they are only loyal to each other"

We were kids then, and we used to discuss this sort of thing in the playground, all the other kids Sikh & Hindu & Indian Christians were told the same.
I think the white kids used to regard it as some sort of "tribal" thing.

I hate to say this in my mid 50's, but they were right. There is no place for wishful thinking, I think western policy makers have been basing policy on this.

Were my parents right??

When I was a kid at Junior school, my mum,dad, aunts,uncles used to say to me & my siblings "never trust a moslem, never, they are only loyal to each other"

We were kids then, and we used to discuss this sort of thing in the playground, all the other kids Sikh & Hindu & Indian Christians were told the same.
I think the white kids used to regard it as some sort of "tribal" thing.

I hate to say this in my mid 50's, but they were right. There is no place for wishful thinking, I think western policy makers have been basing policy on this.

Were my parents right??

In the UK it was illegal, for centuries, for Roman Catholics to be admitted to positions of power. Partly from the civil war, partly from the earlier Tudor/Stewart era, partly from King Billy and the Boyne, and so on.
The underlying principal being that one could not hold allegiance to Rome and ,at the same time ,to the King or queen.
That same principal should apply to allegiance to Mecca.

Latest Threads