Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

That article is a deliberately provocative advert for a book. It ignores the numerous movements within the numerous Muslim communities to adapt faith to the modern age, such as ex-Muslim groups.

As usual, skip the sensationalist b0llocks and look at the bigger picture.

From my personal experience I think you're being optimistic, but I hope you're right.

To answer the question posed at the start of the thread, I would say that removal of UK citizenship, residence and passport would be a start.
Anyone taking up arms against us and/or argue against our values, freedoms, rights and responsibilities should go.
Obviously housing benefits, free medical, dental, optical and education go hand in hand with that.
Losing all of the above, and having to relocate back to the shithole they, or their parents came from should focus their minds a tad somewhat.
No WiFi, taxi ranks, fried-chicken shops, free medical and dental, free education and then (even worse) any bookies and off-licences where they are going.
I am not saying that it would solve the particular problem in hand, but it would be a start perhaps.

no need for words...

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
That article is a deliberately provocative advert for a book. It ignores the numerous movements within the numerous Muslim communities to adapt faith to the modern age, such as ex-Muslim groups.

As usual, skip the sensationalist b0llocks and look at the bigger picture.
The numerous movements working to change/adapt to modern times are miniscule and they are mainly in non moslem countries where they are free to exist.
With regards to the ex-moslem groups, when will western politicians openly champion their cause??? Not soon, for the very simple reason that it will cost them votes. The overwhelming majority of moslems, whether sunni or shia are believers and they are not interested in integrating. It's not sensationalism it is an unpleasant hard reality.

Things will change in the islamic world, the internet will help immensely, ideas are flowing, peoples thoughts are changing.

Pakistan Korans:Thousands Dumped in Poop Sewer: Man Tries to Clean and Preserve

A man who tore up a Koran is going to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Copies of Holy Quran found in street drains in Saudi city

The professor has written some interesting papers, this is just a general article. I am sure you can do some google research,
Dutch Islamic scholar: “No Western country has successfully integrated Muslims”

Most people on this forum watch Question Time, did you watch the last one, yesterday Thurs 07/03/18??
We were all treated to the amusing words of a turbaned Sikh, saying Labour/corbyn need to do something about anti-semitism AND THEN there was the left and the medias favourite "go to gay" owen jones ranting about islamophobia. He and other gay activists know full well what islam does & will do to gays, but they pander to it for "the cause" it's shit loads of votes.

I give it 5-7 yrs and we will have civil conflict. All that groups like EDL. DFLA are essentially are militia's. Look at the Yugoslav war, Arkan is a Serbian hero, he was a villan. he owned a football club & the fans that came with it. These sort of conflicts bring out the worst in people. The various sides in the Partition violence in India formed themselves up into various militia, it will happen here and in western europe unless our politicians wake up.

[QUOTE="
Have a look at these FARTicles from the al guardian (read them if your a saddo!!!)
What do they all have in common??[/QUOTE]

Nobody answered, so I will answer my own question. All those Farticles were in the Opinion/Comment is Free Section and they have all had comments disabled.

The left are so scared of what the public think about islam they have to disable the comments!!!!
Facts may be unpleasant but they are still facts.

Latest Threads