Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Seems more like pandering to lawyers to me. The judge made it pretty clear the case had no chance of suceeding but let it expensively proceed anyway.

If the mosque is paying for it then fine crack on. Obviously if legal aid is involved then the judge needs sacking.
Not a snitch but the judge is a Wednesday fan

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Last edited:
Since Allah allowed a tower crane to collapse on Mecca killing 107 people I've had my doubts about his commitment to the role.

It appears that facing Bootle and praying to the Health and Safety Executive would be a better bet.
You're ignoring the golden rule "Inshallah" ... if the big guy wills a crane to take out 107 of his followers then he knows bestest. Those kafirs in Bootle know nothing.

The good ol' British Tax-Payer - 'cos it's his Human Rights, innit?

They come here, they bring their religion with them, and then have to defy the rules that save peoples lives in the name of their religion - because there religion is more important than anyone elses, obviously?!

Boils my p!ss.
The thing with the followers of Muhammed is that they think the rules that apply to others doesn't apply to them... if that was the case they're always free to go back to their country of origin or migrate somewhere more Islamic-friendly... like Saudi? Pakistan? Africa?

The good ol' British Tax-Payer - 'cos it's his Human Rights, innit?

They come here, they bring their religion with them, and then have to defy the rules that save peoples lives in the name of their religion - because there religion is more important than anyone elses, obviously?!

Boils my p!ss.
Why not embrace it by popping into the local mosque and ask for a free copy of the Quran and read it whilst sitting on the toilet? Than wipe your backside with each page; bogroll.

Also good for a good bonfire

Last edited:
Why not embrace it by popping into the local mosque and ask for a free copy of the Quran and read it whilst sitting on the bog? Than wipe your backside with each page; bogroll.

Also good for a good bonfire
I doubt you will be able to sit on the bog in your local mosque. And if you are gonna wipe, use your left hand.

1590326169052.png

Latest Threads