Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

I'm suffering deja vu, at least 3 4 threads I've seen this on now.
Eh! Who put you in charge of all the Inter-Web’s bytes and pixels?! ;) .

The first - only - “good news” concerning prohibition of halal slaughter in the UK for a year, needed sharing with those who had previously shown an interest in the abhorrent practice.

Using the @Jarrod mandated SEARCH function, did identify the two old halal - now seemingly dormant - threads . . . that have not been added to, since my last post a year ago! However, a number of folk must still be “watching” the threads . . . and, between them they have received FOUR positive responses since yesterday.

The @Jarrod mandated SEARCH function, did also identify two additional threads - that I was unaware of - with an interest in the abhorrent practice of halal slaughter. Between them they have received THREE positive responses since yesterday.

You do realise that just because the “good news” was distributed to a wide audience, that you and @dogmeat , do NOT have to read all the identical posts?! ;) .

The first - only - “good news” concerning prohibition of halal slaughter in the UK for a year, needed sharing with those who had previously shown an interest in the abhorrent practice.

Using the @Jarrod mandated SEARCH function, did identify the two old halal - now seemingly dormant - threads . . . that have not been added to, since my last post a year ago! However, a number of folk must still be “watching” the threads . . . and, between them they have received FOUR positive responses since yesterday.

The @Jarrod mandated SEARCH function, did also identify two additional threads - that I was unaware of - with an interest in the abhorrent practice of halal slaughter. Between them they have received THREE positive responses since yesterday.

You do realise that just because the “good news” was distributed to a wide audience, that you and @dogmeat , do NOT have to read all the identical posts?! ;) .
Wow! Nice bite! You do know that spamming multiple threads makes you look like a bit of a cock.

Seems Turkey has thrown open their borders to allow all the doctors and engineers from the Middle East an easy passage through to put pressure on Europe to sort out their **** up of a Syrian campaign for them.

Luckily none of them will try and cross the Channel in little boats - we've constantly been told that so it must be true.

Learn Arabic, memorise the Koran. PBUY!

Does it not occur to you that by putting your post in one specific thread relevant to your pet peeve, you don't have to try and answer the same questions in multiple threads, and, more importantly the thread stays readable for any others who may have something relevant to add without having to try and track the conversation over multiple threads before giving up?

That is, obviously, a rhetorical question, given that you're already having to resort to copypasta in replying to only two posts (in seperate threads) pointing out your error.

All the Gods out there... don't eat pig and don't eat cow.... not one to my knowledge says "Don't eat bat".... thinking for "all knowing" at least one of you may have dropped the ball on this one.

Last edited:
More pandering to Islam during this Pandemic:

Let them crack on - put all of them in a room with a virus and they can sniff each other's arses to their hearts contents.

The bit I'd change is the letting them out afterwards bit.

Apparently there was some twat in a dishdash calling the faithful to prayer at a deserted Canary Wharf this morning. I can't really see the point unless it's to make one? It's on Twitter.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Let them carry on , so long as they well away from me, I`ve no problem if they are all so stupid they go out and catch Corona .

Edit , maybe Jezzer`s brother should visit them for Friday prayers .

Who will pay for this case one wonders....
The good ol' British Tax-Payer - 'cos it's his Human Rights, innit?

They come here, they bring their religion with them, and then have to defy the rules that save peoples lives in the name of their religion - because there religion is more important than anyone elses, obviously?!

Boils my p!ss.

You back Assad, you revive the Baath party in Iraq, ditto Libya. You put the dictators on the payroll, turn a blind eye to what goes on. You engage with Iran. You make it perfectly clear behind the scenes that you will remove them if they don't keep the lid on the worm can. You tell them you need the strong and the ruthless in charge, but they are not to exceed their borders. In return, we will keep our noses out.
They enjoy power, we enjoy peace, Jihadists enjoy martyrdom. Win win.
Oh, we establish an immigrant quota and ensure that EU and CANZ applicants ( ie those with most cultural similarities get in ).
Good post.
I am sorry I didnt pick up on it first time around.

Seems more like pandering to lawyers to me. The judge made it pretty clear the case had no chance of suceeding but let it expensively proceed anyway.

If the mosque is paying for it then fine crack on. Obviously if legal aid is involved then the judge needs sacking.

Latest Threads