Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

This must be a real conundrum for Leftys - they are now beginning to see the reality of what they have encouraged and supported to proliferate in our country in the form of Islam.

Liberalism is always the first victim of Liberalism, a trait that Islam is well versed in exploiting.

Leftys must make a choice - do they support the Homosexuals or the Muslims? With some exceptions, they are generally very incompatible, as Jess Phillips is now discovering -

MP Jess Phillips clashes with protester over Birmingham school's LGBT lessons
Thankfully, this has now been lawfully put to rest after a High Court judge ruled in favour of an exclusion zone to remain around Anderton Park in Birmingham which has been targeted by protesters for months :

I'll just leave this here.

This is what Labour want here too.

I'll just leave this here.

This is what Labour want here too.
That's an absolutely terrible aspiration for the Government of any country.

Labour launching their 'Race and Faith' manifesto today, whilst under severe criticism over their anti-Jewish stance from the Chief Rabbi says it all.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
People seem to love kebabs and curries...just not when it comes to getting in people who are good at making them.
He has a thing about Muslims, not kebab shop owners. Not all kebab shop owners are Muslims, some are Greek (not renowned for being Muslim) and some are Turkish (not all Turks are Muslims). Now, be a good lad and find a wallaby to bother!

He has a thing about Muslims, not kebab shop owners. Not all kebab shop owners are Muslims, some are Greek (not renowned for being Muslim) and some are Turkish (not all Turks are Muslims). Now, be a good lad and find a wallaby to bother!
But most Taxi drivers are Muslims!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
But most Taxi drivers are Muslims!
Most PHV drivers are Muslims, not so many in the Black/Hackney cab trade in London, hence why with Uber losing their licence to operate (appeal pending again), there will be a lot of Muslims reverting to normal PHV driving for local firms.

People seem to love kebabs and curries...just not when it comes to getting in people who are good at making them.
wrong again, I had Kebabs my moons ago, Why on earth the Curry was invented I have absolutely no idea. The theory IRC was that it was meant to mask rancid meat about two centuries ago. I absolutely detest them, but I do like my chinese

wrong again, I had Kebabs my moons ago, Why on earth the Curry was invented I have absolutely no idea. The theory IRC was that it was meant to mask rancid meat about two centuries ago. I absolutely detest them, but I do like my chinese

I believe it's the opposite...... many curry spices have antiseptic properties which slow down the onset of meat going off.

The incident is last year but its just come to trial

Video shows knife attacker launch frenzied attack while screaming Allahu Akbar
snip "Mahdi Mohamud, 26, raised the fillet knife and walked up behind unsuspecting James Knox, screaming "Allahu Akbar!" and "Long live the Caliphate!" as he stabbed his victim repeatedly in the back, shoulders and head."
needless to say snip "Mohamud was sectioned under the Mental Health Act the following day and taken to a secure mental health facility where he is currently detained."

The c**t should be sent back to Somalia where he is originally from along with the rest of his family who almost certainly knew of his leanings, not mad just typical jihadi extremist!!

I believe it's the opposite...... many curry spices have antiseptic properties which slow down the onset of meat going off.
I'll take your word for that, though I hardly think that Procurement staff in India would think of that back in the 1790's . Besides that's why we have Salting and curing. That doesn't mean they didn't have medicinal properties, they surely did.

The incident is last year but its just come to trial

Video shows knife attacker launch frenzied attack while screaming Allahu Akbar
snip "Mahdi Mohamud, 26, raised the fillet knife and walked up behind unsuspecting James Knox, screaming "Allahu Akbar!" and "Long live the Caliphate!" as he stabbed his victim repeatedly in the back, shoulders and head."
needless to say snip "Mohamud was sectioned under the Mental Health Act the following day and taken to a secure mental health facility where he is currently detained."

The c**t should be sent back to Somalia where he is originally from along with the rest of his family who almost certainly knew of his leanings, not mad just typical jihadi extremist!!
Oh, dear. I hope his incarceration will be a time of healing, of coming to terms with whatever caused his distress. He is clearly a vulnerable man who was failed and alienated by our Islamophobic society.

I can make a good curry , better than many take - aways and I`m a whitey English chap , very confusing , I think I hate myself.

Latest Threads