Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

More homophobia cultural enrichment from the usual suspects:

I'm sure someone will be along soon to defend the staff of the Marmaris take-away, with their race-card and bigot-banner at the ready.
Why would anyone defend their actions?

BTW, despite the funny name, no mention of the race or religion of the bigots baiting the lesbians.

I suspect it was Arlene Foster. She hates gays, you know.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yet if you point this fact out - you will be wrongly branded a Racist Bigot by the f'ktards who still can't distinguish Race from Religion and use Race-Cards and Bigot-Banners to try shut down conversation on the issue.

Why would anyone defend their actions?

BTW, despite the funny name, no mention of the race or religion of the bigots baiting the lesbians.

I suspect it was Arlene Foster. She hates gays, you know.
Takeaway named after a city in Turkey! Of course the couple went in for a quick pastie supper.

1567169609094.png

More homophobia cultural enrichment from the usual suspects:

I'm sure someone will be along soon to defend the staff of the Marmaris take-away, with their race-card and bigot-banner at the ready.
The restaurant is private property, no one is obliged to enter and the owner or proprietor has the right to refuse any customer he chooses. Whether that is a good idea or not is a different matter. I detect a certain amount of attention seeking on the one hand and not overly customer friendly behaviour on the other. Nothing much to see here, the world does have other problems.

The restaurant is private property, no one is obliged to enter and the owner or proprietor has the right to refuse any customer he chooses. Whether that is a good idea or not is a different matter. I detect a certain amount of attention seeking on the one hand and not overly customer friendly behaviour on the other. Nothing much to see here, the world does have other problems.
Yeah I mean they hardly went into the Marmaris take-away for a HomoHalal birthday cake or anything.

Awol

LE
The restaurant is private property, no one is obliged to enter and the owner or proprietor has the right to refuse any customer he chooses.
Just like a pub. Can the proprietor ban someone without a reason? If so, it makes the anti-discrimination laws a bit
pointless.

you sure about that?

Latest Threads