Multiculturalism, Europe and Islam - what are the options now?

More 'community' spirit....

View attachment 411491

...in the Ghettos.
Thought you'd be delighted, brown people having a bit of a scrap?

BTW - are you in this clip of good old fashioned white people peacefully exercising their right to assault Police medics?

More 'community' spirit....

View attachment 411491

...in the Ghettos.
And why can't the pesky dark people do what decent white (albeit slightly tubby) people do, and bring some charming white culture to our shores?

RoyalGreenJacket

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm all for honouring the dead, but when 4 men have been killed trying to outrun the Police, 10,000 mourners at their funeral is hardly 'normal attendance' is it?:

Is this something we will face in the UK on an ever increasing basis thanks to Multiculturalism and Islam?

Reading has a large Muslim community, I'm looking forward to a similar turn-out by Muslims at the funeral of PC Andrew Harper following his murder not so far away...

I'm all for honouring the dead, but when 4 men have been killed trying to outrun the Police, 10,000 mourners at their funeral is hardly 'normal attendance' is it?:

Is this something we will face in the UK on an ever increasing basis thanks to Multiculturalism and Islam?

Reading has a large Muslim community, I'm looking forward to a similar turn-out by Muslims at the funeral of PC Andrew Harper following his murder not so far away...
As the Imam pointed out, it was a waste of life and potential due to a moment of madness and he was urging families to stop young men from driving fast cars at speed. Don't know their background and not aware of any blame being cast. Dangerous driving / misadventure. It would be rare but not unheard of for young men of a nominally Christian background to have such a turn out, mainly because they don't participate in the community and tend to have no respect of any kind.

Awol

LE
As the Imam pointed out, it was a waste of life and potential due to a moment of madness and he was urging families to stop young men from driving fast cars at speed. Don't know their background and not aware of any blame being cast. Dangerous driving / misadventure. It would be rare but not unheard of for young men of a nominally Christian background to have such a turn out, mainly because they don't participate in the community and tend to have no respect of any kind.
I have no doubt the 10,000 people attending the funeral participate in their community.

It'd just be nice if they participated in ours occasionally.

Obviously you'll be there, given your concern and proximity to Reading.

Won't you?

I have no doubt the 10,000 people attending the funeral participate in their community.

It'd just be nice if they participated in ours occasionally.

4 lads, 2500 mourners each. 10000 sounds about right for extended families. Based on wedding calculations. They wouldnt have been there as '2 fast 2 furious' fans.

Trust me, you dont want those numbers at a funeral going to organise and finance.

Out of mild interest, do you also wish that Travellers started going to others funerals?

RoyalGreenJacket

On ROPS
On ROPs
I take it the Imam is urging male only families, with no kids?

Because I can't see any women or children in attendance.

How very Islamic.

And you speak of lack participation and respect among Christians? :?

I can guarantee you if this was a Christian funeral there would be women and children participating, and showing their respect.

Last edited:
Women traditionally stand at the back at a Janaza. It's just the way it is at a Muslim funeral. Bit of a weird thing to get stressed out about, unless you want a Muslim funeral without gender segregation, which is understandable.

I can guarantee you if this was a Christian funeral there would be women and children participating and showing their respect.
I can guarantee you that if this was a "Christian" (by which you mean "white") funeral there would not be anything like ten thousand people in attendance.

You're keen for Muslins to attend the funeral of PC Harper for some reason; are you going?

It's not far from Chez Bigot, after all...

Latest Threads