• Multicam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vista

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Happy to Mix and match

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Vista v Multicam

I know ,I know not the most original of threads but someone else might be interested as well as me.

Now that Vista has been around a while what are peoples thoughts on it ? how does it fade /wear compared to Multicam .
Are there many guys knocking about in Vista and if so what’s the opinion with compatibility with MTP ,is it only the kit tarts that can tell the difference ?
Given the choice would you rather go with Multicam or Vista ?
Once you have started buying multicam are you likely to mix it up with Vista ?

Any thing other than MTP (issue kit ) is always controversial :)

Link to Vista?

For me it was a crap operating system....

******* airsofters. Just wear a bin bag you ******* pleb.

Preferably.

I'm sure even Gok ******* Wan wouldn't be too interested in the cam he was wearing if he was crawling through a ditch in the middle of nowhere with cnuts shooting at him.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Preferably.

I'm sure even Gok ******* Wan wouldn't be too interested in the cam he was wearing if he was crawling through a ditch in the middle of nowhere with cnuts shooting at him.
ak47, black pyjamas, conical straw hat and tyre tread flip flops - 'retro baby, show us your bangers.'

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it strikes me that its only white guys have problems hiding in the undergrowth.

Does this mean Vista is only used by Airsofters then ? Im not one so wouldn't know

I don't think it matters as long as it's good kit I've seen some dodgy looking mtp pasterns but vista looks all right.