MultiCam Boots

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Little_Lion_Man, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Use the search engine - done loads.
  2. Lots of little tins of polish and tiny brushes to apply it to the correct coloured bits..... screw that
  3. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's a tough one.... Take it seriously and it's a good piece of kit, no doubt having an invaluable edge should there be someone out there actively looking for you through a standard view system and not thermal or IR.

Or.... You just look like a total tit. A total, and utter, tit.

I certainly wouldn't waste my money on them as for 99.9% of soldiers it's not going to make the slightest bit of difference what colour of boot we're wearing. (Unless it's Dayglo pink!)
    Oh, and certainly not Magnums either.
  4. They will turn the same colour as normal desert boots after 2 weeks anyway!
  5. My first thought on reading your shite post was "******* stabs" but it appears you are a child.

Either go and use a cadet forum or **** off and come back when you have hair on your sack/you are not a civvy.
  6. Ah, well Canada has already pioneered this terrible idea. Happily it died before it was ever introduced.

Attached Files:

7. And they replaced the crap Cad Pat boot with an ultra crap regular black boot a.k.a. the Mother of all blister makers. Please sir, may I have my DMS back?
  8. Spoken like a true gent!
  9. Oh god, someone actually bought them!
  10. Surprised his BSM let him wear 'em!
  11. Unless you've got multicam bootlaces with the boots it'd be pretty pointless. The enemy would see you a mile away!