• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Multi terrain pattern kit, MTP, on eBay!!!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#8
All the clothing is medium, and the hat is a 59. Look for a deluded Loggie bint with a whiff of Downs and a massive heed, and you've got your culprit.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#14
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Fugly said:
All the clothing is medium, and the hat is a 59. Look for a deluded Loggie bint with a whiff of Downs and a massive heed, and you've got your culprit.
That doesnt really narrow it down. All loggy rug munchers fit that bill.
True.

And it would also be an "XL" shirt with "XXXXL" trousers.
 
#15
All this Loggie Rug Muncher banter......H11 RLC Units were predominatly 10 QOGLR forming CSLR.....90% Gurkha and apart from 2 f/m officers (no big arse there im afraid) their was a lack of Rug Munching there.
As for the other main RLC Unit, it to was RLC Gurkha and had only 1, in penpal terms "bubbly and vivacious", lady.
If anything, there was a distinct lack of fat birds all round.....this was left to the RAF to provide if my memory serves me!
 
#16
Well it was well advertised in the recent squaddie mag that the RMP/SIB dept are monitoring ebay for 'surplus kit' as it was so put,

mind you it could be as already stated a disgrunted pads wife or gf with other half leaving with extra kit, it's not the first time we've seen it on there & soon enough I suspect it'll show up in local car boot sales, I agree it's not right,



IMO: Let the proper channels deal with it as it's their job!
 
#17
CH512O said:
All this Loggie Rug Muncher banter......H11 RLC Units were predominatly 10 QOGLR forming CSLR.....90% Gurkha and apart from 2 f/m officers (no big arse there im afraid) their was a lack of Rug Munching there.
As for the other main RLC Unit, it to was RLC Gurkha and had only 1, in penpal terms "bubbly and vivacious", lady.
If anything, there was a distinct lack of fat birds all round.....this was left to the RAF to provide if my memory serves me!
Dry your eyes princess, I'm not trying to tap off with any of your birds....
 
#19
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
CH512O said:
All this Loggie Rug Muncher banter......H11 RLC Units were predominatly 10 QOGLR forming CSLR.....90% Gurkha and apart from 2 f/m officers (no big arse there im afraid) their was a lack of Rug Munching there.
As for the other main RLC Unit, it to was RLC Gurkha and had only 1, in penpal terms "bubbly and vivacious", lady.
If anything, there was a distinct lack of fat birds all round.....this was left to the RAF to provide if my memory serves me!
Dry your eyes princess, I'm not trying to tap off with any of your birds....
Barge pole springs to mind! 8O
 
#20
beemer007 said:
Well it was well advertised in the recent squaddie mag that the RMP/SIB dept are monitoring ebay for 'surplus kit' as it was so put,
Only serial numbered equipment as it can be traced and usually equipment that is useful to criminals and generally undesirable people. Wouldn't think the SIB give a flying fuck about a UBACS shirt TBH.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts