Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RHQ Rug-rat, Jan 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was fortunate this week to be in a position that I hadn't been in for a while - the ultimate male decision of ertha kit OR quick one off the wrist.

Time was short, and the need was great for both. The inquistive turtle's head was making an appearance, while at the same time a satchel full of baby-gravy was waiting its release.

I nipped into trap 2 with a copy of Hustler (the spanish edition) and roll of soft and comfy, and proceeded to multi-task - traditionally used in management bollacks speak.

The old boy stood loud and proud, while perusing the centre spread, and I decided to go for the ultimate goal to sh!t and shoot at the same time. The Holy Grail so to speak.

Alas it wasn't to be, I timed the money shot wrong and had finished my despatch before shooting all over the wall (small cubicle).

I was curious as to what other multi-taskers see as the key to their success?

I have gone to pieces over my failure to achieve perfect w@nk / dump co-ordination, and need advice.

RRR :cry: