Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi-Role Support Ship (MRSS)

Seen.

and it looks like someone in MarCap has been having a wet in London.

Given that Continuous Amphibious Readiness doesn't talk about LPD replacement, and the way the Corps is moving, I can see this become more of an Admin Off-Load type of ship rather than a Warship. As for the other bits, I know there is genuine angst about Medical Capability at sea (and how we provide it).

It might be worth going "off the shelf" and/or converting a MV design for these things. I think we should probably try and get them built somewhere other than the UK, although I'm not sure the Koreans are up for bidding again...

Lets not buy anything else from the koreans thank you very much....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ugly

LE
You'll be lucky to get this in the future:
images.jpg

Poor design? Build?

a dockyard that's not dealt with the MoD before; an MoD who've not dealt with a shipyard that churns out ships in less time than expected.

a dockyard that's not dealt with the MoD before; an MoD who've not dealt with a shipyard that churns out ships in less time than expected.

Quality, so I would expect the penalty clauses will kick in, I heard the electrics were not up to scratch.

Quality, so I would expect the penalty clauses will kick in, I heard the electrics were not up to scratch.

well, I have no idea. I think the old adage about not changing the specification after building starts might be kicking in as well...

But, but, what will them there keen 2/2.5 ringers in Scabby Wood do then?

I'd cast your eyes towards the 1* cabal at NCHQ if I were you...

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads