Mullah Omar Speaks 25.07.14

Precious

Old-Salt
Well, a press release anyway. Sounds like a pretty chilled out guy to me. Couple of quotes i liked:

This one for a sarcastic 'might'
Mullah Omar said:
(ISAF & NATO) might have realized that the Afghan people, whose history is full of struggles for the cause of Islam and independence, are not willing to accept governments installed by foreign hands.

and this one which i suspect is the precursor to mass desertion of ANA to the Taliban ranks:
Mullah Omar said:
As per the policy of the Islamic Emirate, Mujahideen should have a conduct of sympathy with those who leave ranks of the enemy. Give them (a warm) welcome. Appreciate and reward heroism of the committed Afghans who launch attacks on the enemy and then join the ranks of Jihad.

Islam and the west should have a simple relationship

They follow their stone age religion in their stone age countries and we'll not bother practicing much in the way of religion and living the life of infidels in ours.

Interaction is necessary, they sell us their oil, we sell them arms so they can fight amongst themselves.

How about we stick to those principals and stay the hell away from each other?

Precious

Old-Salt
Islam and the west should have a simple relationship

They follow their stone age religion in their stone age countries and we'll not bother practicing much in the way of religion and living the life of infidels in ours.

Interaction is necessary, they sell us their oil, we sell them arms so they can fight amongst themselves.

How about we stick to those principals and stay the hell away from each other?
I guess that would involve us not invading or fcuking about in Muslim countries politics & leadership.

Unfortunately what we have done already will take at least 10yrs to correct itself.

I guess that would involve us not invading or fcuking about in Muslim countries politics & leadership.

Unfortunately what we have done already will take at least 10yrs to correct itself.
its ok, we do it in exchange for the migrants they send here to **** about with out politics and leadership.

its ok, we do it in exchange for the migrants they send here to **** about with out politics and leadership.
didn't Baroness Warsi just resign? over her opinion of British policy towards another nation?

THAT is fukc ing about with out leadership and politics......

Gives us the right to return the serve.

Latest Threads