Muhammad Ali Turns 70 - ITV Specials

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by TheresaMay, Jan 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

For those Ali fans among you - all this week ITV4 are publishing his greatest moments each evening (2205 tonight, 2100 every other evening I think), including Rumble in the Jungle, Thriller in Manilla, Sonny Liston - along with a handful of legendary quotes from arguably sport's greatest.

"I done something new for this fight. I done tussled with an aligator, hospitalised a brick, I'm so mean, I make medicine sick!"

"Last night I turned the light off in my bedroom - I was in bed before the room was dark"

Channel 120 - Five part series starts tonight. Set your Sky Plus...!
  2. A legend in all of our life times, the ultimate professional in the boxing world. All cliches aside there was no one like him before him or since.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Turns 70 pints of milk into butter?

Jokes aside, he was an awesome boxer.
  4. Just watched this pretty shit tbh was just the first and second fight, I thought it was a documentary nothing about his family except a "cameo" at the beginning, hopefully the next one will be better
  5. He was a definite racist, and not in secret either. Though of course black people can't be racist for some convoluted reason, so it will be glossed over.
  6. Where did that come from?
  7. Five mins on YouTube will tell you that, not that I care much, its just a fact that is being ignored. Hulk Hogan said something similar, that he didnt want his grand kids to be mixed race, and he was sacked from the WWF, and all his merchandise removed from the shops.
  8. So if I type 'where did they come from' I'll be enlightened? Amazing, Siri is proper shite.
  9. Have you been at the controlled drugs cabinet again J ?