Mugshots

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I look on my role on arrse as a pioneer, pushing back the boundaries of alcohol, sex and so forth, which must by extension include junk foodstuffs. I was recently enticed by a sexy ginger bird into sampling something called a "Mugshot" at Sainsbury's. It tasted noodly and spicy(it was about a teaspoonful) and so I bought a couple of packets.

Now dear colleagues of the Arrse, hear me now! I like pot noodle, I like Batchelor's super noodles and I have never knowingly turned down chow mein, Singapore noodles or indeed any oriental pasta-y stuff. However by all that is sacred to me, ginger birds, Lisa Tarbuck and Malt Whisky, I beg of you, heed my warning. I have just sampled the Mugshot in the comfort of my own office and they are possibly the most disgusting form of instant food I have ever had. I include cuppasoup with croutons in that list, you see I am serious here.

It is too late for me lads, and lasses, but for Arrse's sake, save yourselves!!

2. Thankyou for your public spirited warning. Your self sacrifice does not go un-noticed by this Arrser.

3. Honorable of you to 'take one for the team'.

Your sacrifice will I have no doubt, save others.

4. Thanks Cuddles. Just buy the way I'm outraged that you had to go to the shops, =( don't you have a skivvy for that sort of thing :scratch:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You, sir, are a gentleman. A fine example to all the rapscallions and ragamuffins on this site. Selfless and generous of spirit ( except for the Malt), you expand the horizons and push back the boundaries of culinary experimentation. I salute and applaud you. But not, obviously at the same time, since my hands can't do both, without seruously injuring my eyes.

6. We will remember you!

7. Beyond courage my friend. I will lay a wreath of ginger poppies in your name.

8. A totally selfless act Cuddles.

I will light a candle in memory of your personal sacrifice in the name of arrse.

fastmedic

9. Is it too late to add that I'm outraged at this.

Not sure why, but I definitely am.

RIP mate.

10. Recuperate.I.P Cuddles :wink:

11. Is Cuddles not worthy of an award.... something like the A.F.C.?
    (Arrse Force Cross)

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm outraged that you have had to suffer such an indignity, and you have my sincere condolences.

Please be advised though, that everyone should avoid anything with the word 'mug' in it. I hope this helps you through your suffering.

14. Now if this were me, I'd be telling you all how f*cking good it is and to get your collective arrses down Tesco's and snap yourself up a tasty treat.....and then I'd have sat back and watched the thread fill up with 'you lying c*nt, they're sh*te' stylee posts. But that's just me.

15. Of course one negative spin off from Cuddles self sacrifice will be that those of an inquiring mind plus those that are just stupid of course will now be going "So just how horrible can it be. I wonder?" or "Bet it ain't as nasty as he said".

This will of course lead to a massive increase in sale of the said "shiteinamug" with a concurrent increase in the value of the shares of which ever company it is that inflicts this stuff on us.

Where did you say you worked again Cuddles?