Mugshot Mongery - Your local DNA fails

View attachment 547591
He has some neck showing up here
1612780195953.png

O Zangado

War Hero
Irish, Irish, irish, scouser
We suffer from the worst goalkeeper in the Universe, we put up with the "We all love Liverpool FC" and "Scousers - How far can they Sink" threads and then you come out with that, you utter, utter barsteward"

Enough already!

On a serious note and as an alternative, why not try "Irish, Irish, Irish, N*g**r" and see how long it takes for the hammer to fall?

OZ:pissedoff:

We suffer from the worst goalkeeper in the Universe, we put up with the "We all love Liverpool FC" and "Scousers - How far can they Sink" threads and then you come out with that, you utter, utter barsteward"

Enough already!

On a serious note and as an alternative, why not try "Irish, Irish, Irish, N*g**r" and see how long it takes for the hammer to fall?

OZ:pissedoff:
Casual racism is not a good look.

I am so using this as my Teams profile picture today and see if anyone notices...

View attachment 547649
He would have given Albert Pierrepoint something extra to calculate when working out the length of hangman's rope to use. A bit of extra stretch and this fella would have touched the ground when the trapdoor opened.

A new one. Knife, Machete, Drugs, No licence or Insurance etc etc. I think the cro-magnon is strong in this one.

T0FLMTI5MTM1NDI4.jpg

I`m amazed they comply with civvy security , I was wrongly followed out of a Tesco by store security (something in a new jacket set off their alarm ) and was told I had to go to the managers office over a security matter , my reply was along the lines of go and fcuk yourself , I shown him my receipt and got in my car whilst he continued to say I had to go with him , I then told him to go and watch his videos and left , went back a few days later , same security never said a word.
Being in the right and having done nothing wrong, I find that just being polite and smiling while explaining and being checked does the job. No need for the drama then.

Being in the right and having done nothing wrong, I find that just being polite and smiling while explaining and being checked does the job. No need for the drama then.
I enjoy confrontation and even a brawl when I`m in the right but age is catching up with me and sooner or later I know I`ll get a beating .

I enjoy confrontation and even a brawl when I`m in the right but age is catching up with me and sooner or later I know I`ll get a beating .
I don't do "confrontational" much nowadays. With my non-argumental approach, I don't become wound up by it and you still get to walk away having dominated the moral high ground. I think it's the smiling about it and being nice that they don't like because it looks like I'm just taking the piss out of them.

tgo

War Hero
I wonder if the police mugshot cameras have a mong filter so no matter what you like , you come out looking like those.

I wonder if the police mugshot cameras have a mong filter so no matter what you like , you come out looking like those.
An old trick when having a security pass mugshot taken is to lean back a bit but keep looking at the lens. it makes you look like a bank robber/ thug.
try it next time.

Latest Threads