Mugshot Mongery - Your local DNA fails

this bunch of cretins have been stealing high end motors and carrying out robbery's
they think they are some sort of oceans 11
defo a few strands of DNA missing
no1 awful facial hair looks like an old ladys arse
no2 wants to be a ginger
no 3 what the **** is that on his chin
no 4 , been hit with the ugly stick, many many times
no 5 Mr Potato head

View attachment 577056
At least your criminals are not imported

Not a Crime as such ( although it should be)

View attachment 581827
A woman has vowed never to return to the McDonald’s in Cheltenham again after her father was refused entry for not having a smartphone.

Nevertheless, Vicky was still determined to get her dad a treat so she went in to the restaurant to order a takeaway.
Vicky ordered herself a sausage and egg McMuffin meal and her dad a bacon and egg McMuffin meal.
They went to a nearby bench to eat their treat but they said the morning was already ruined.

The unmarried mother of five, yes she has been banged five times

Not a Crime as such ( although it should be)

View attachment 581827
First off, your line is worth a laugh in its own right.
Second, if I'd been the manager of McDs I'd have banned them both for life as they'd no doubt scare the sh1t out of the customers.
Third, this is the best bit which I found in the link:
"They were hoping to sit inside and enjoy some quality father and daughter bonding time but this just wasn’t to be."
I'm still desperately trying to erase the images from my mind. Does anyone have a spare gallon or two of mind bleach?

Jacl

Old-Salt
Looking at all these mugshots makes me think that at least half of them are failures from some secret Russian gene lab. Sergei set the neutron beam strength too high. In an effort to hide the mistakes they were sent to places like Liverpool, Manchester and London where they would not be noticed.
Oh and Birmingham as well.

Looking at all these mugshots makes me think that at least half of them are failures from some secret Russian gene lab. Sergei set the neutron beam strength too high. In an effort to hide the mistakes they were sent to places like Liverpool, Manchester and London where they would not be noticed.
Oh and Birmingham as well.
Birmingham doesn't have white people silly

1623973005524.png

Vegetarian 'traumatised, in tears, vomiting' after McDonald's burger mix-up

'It traumatised me. I needed moral support. I could've been hospitalised.'

First off, your line is worth a laugh in its own right.
Second, if I'd been the manager of McDs I'd have banned them both for life as they'd no doubt scare the sh1t out of the customers.
Third, this is the best bit which I found in the link:
"They were hoping to sit inside and enjoy some quality father and daughter bonding time but this just wasn’t to be."
I'm still desperately trying to erase the images from my mind. Does anyone have a spare gallon or two of mind bleach?
The "quality time" being dad f ucking her in the Mc D playground.

Latest Threads