Mugshot Mongery - Your local DNA fails

Biggish

Old-Salt
This is the mug of Rudi Batten.

He conducted an armed robbery at a Maccies, he demanded Chicken McNuggets but fled with a Sausage and Egg McMuffin because they were still on the breakfast menu at the time of his raid. He stole £50 as well.

This was his second raid on the same establishment, the night before he made of with some McNuggets.

He looks fairly ordinary, but I bet that the brain inside his head is the size of a French Fry.

He got 6 years.
View attachment 569304
He tried the same in Miss Millies the same day.
Apparently he was very polite to the staff at both venues, but the rotter of a judge failed to take this into account.
On the bright side, the Maccy’s employee he threatened has been awarded an extra star for remaining steadfast in the face of a burger demand pre-lunch-menu potential murder scenario.
To be fair though,and having frequented that particular maccy’s, the order would have been ******* wrong anyway.

Biggish

Old-Salt
I went through the drive through after ordering some chicken tenders, and had to go back round because they hadn’t included my specified dip.
The acne ridden bellpeice at the window said; “Do you want a box for it?”
Stunned, I replied “nah mate, I’ll pay by card”

I’m here all week, don’t forget to enter the meat raffle etc...

Here's your latest. This clever cnut is a rapist. He's about to go away for some time...

T0FLMTMxMTQ2MzEz.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
this bunch of cretins have been stealing high end motors and carrying out robbery's
they think they are some sort of oceans 11
defo a few strands of DNA missing
no1 awful facial hair looks like an old ladys arse
no2 wants to be a ginger
no 3 what the **** is that on his chin
no 4 , been hit with the ugly stick, many many times
no 5 Mr Potato head

1622239046566.png

this bunch of cretins have been stealing high end motors and carrying out robbery's
they think they are some sort of oceans 11
defo a few strands of DNA missing
no1 awful facial hair looks like an old ladys arse
no2 wants to be a ginger
no 3 what the **** is that on his chin
no 4 , been hit with the ugly stick, many many times
no 5 Mr Potato head

View attachment 577056
They left in the Audi Q7 and S4 and were pursued by Police and the National Police Air Service before abandoning the vehicles and being found hidden underneath a caravan. They were subsequently arrested before being charged.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder...

Londo

LE

Chef

LE

Chef

LE
A 'treat' you say?

That would be a twice a day treat, given the size of them.
To be fair they were there by 9.20am so could squeeze in another before 11am when they stop serving brekky.