Mugger with BFO knife vs. Gurkha. Mugger loses..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo_Bravo, Oct 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Inspiring. Ayo Gorkhali indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

But not attempted murder ?

3. Shame they are not allowed to carry their Kukri knifes as 'its a cultural thing', we could have been 1 less mugger on the streets rather than the 3 month community order he is more than likely to get
  4. Does seem like a light charge. 2 thumbs us for the Gurkha though.
  5. Will the attacker be sent down for the maximum sentence for using a knife in the commission of a crime? I'm not going to hold my breath.
  6. How many £££££s changed hands before the 'gentlemen of the press' got their hands on that print-out of an x-ray?
    Surely a patients medical records are strictly private, and another crime has been committed.
    Or is that a 'stock photo' too, in which case why has it been presented as if it wasnt? Hmmm?
  7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Judging by the creases, it's been folded up and carried out under cover.

Do I spot a tattoo?
  8. And the police managed to get to Maidstone High Street after 15 minutes ? Wow - no wonder those plebs aren't running the country.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Seen worse after an armed robbery.
  10. What's the Gorkhali for 'that's not a knife'?

11. तहत इस नोट अ क्निफे
    • Like Like x 6
  12. I like how he found time to throw his wife his phone while defending himself. More likely an attempt to stop her whingeing on in that high pitched voice their women are prone to adopt when anxious.

'Oh just phone your fúcking mother, I'm busy here'
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Skills and drills fella
  14. There really is no cure for stupidity. If that mugger was a turkey he would definitely vote for Christmas.