• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mugger with BFO knife vs. Gurkha. Mugger loses..

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
MailOnline said:
Jamie Hall, 39, of Maidstone, has been charged with attempted robbery, grievous bodily harm with intent, possession of an offensive weapon and common assault.
But not attempted murder ?

Shame they are not allowed to carry their Kukri knifes as 'its a cultural thing', we could have been 1 less mugger on the streets rather than the 3 month community order he is more than likely to get

Will the attacker be sent down for the maximum sentence for using a knife in the commission of a crime? I'm not going to hold my breath.

How many £££££s changed hands before the 'gentlemen of the press' got their hands on that print-out of an x-ray?
Surely a patients medical records are strictly private, and another crime has been committed.
Or is that a 'stock photo' too, in which case why has it been presented as if it wasnt? Hmmm?

How many £££££s changed hands before the 'gentlemen of the press' got their hands on that print-out of an x-ray?
Surely a patients medical records are strictly private, and another crime has been committed.
Or is that a 'stock photo' too, in which case why has it been presented as if it wasnt? Hmmm?
Judging by the creases, it's been folded up and carried out under cover.

Do I spot a tattoo?

I like how he found time to throw his wife his phone while defending himself. More likely an attempt to stop her whingeing on in that high pitched voice their women are prone to adopt when anxious.

'Oh just phone your fúcking mother, I'm busy here'

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
yeah well done but that knife looks scarily close to the brachial artery
Went on a knife awareness course with one of my aikido teachers (he also happens to be a copper and armed response at that). Never forget the table of arterial and organ depths... Nothing vital is located deeper than 2" except on truely obese fuckers. Scary that in skilled hands that a fruit knife can be as lethal as a meat cleaver.

Why you would stab a Gurkha is beyond me. It's just a shame he didn't pull it out and behead the twat with it.

Dashain is next week, maybe they could behead the crim in the woods rather than a goat?

Latest Threads