Mugabe

There is some Zimbabwe registered airline that appears in the Far East with MD-11s, so these triples may be going to replace or join these jets.
I caught a very brief glimpse of one of those freighters a couple of years ago, early on a Sunday morning. Apparently it had stopped in Prestwick for fuel and after topping-up it scarpered tout de suite when questions were asked as to its provenance and the backlog of unpaid bills. It was on its second or third airline-name-change by then.

Looks like it has changed reg and airline name again since then and now doing some charters for Emirates, I suppose that generates hard cash:
Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!

Last edited:
I caught a very brief glimpse of one of those freighters a couple of years ago, early on a Sunday morning.

"WTF is a Z-reg MD-11 doing heading west over NI at 05:00?" I did think to myself.

Apparently it had stopped in Prestwick for fuel and after topping-up it scarpered tout de suite when questions were asked as to its provenance and the backlog of unpaid bills. It was on its second or third airline-name-change by then.

Looks like it has changed reg and airline name again since then:
Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!
They show their faces in Thai airspace from time to time, but they just overfly.

All Z reg aircraft need to be barred from European airspace.