• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mugabe

Imagine her becoming Bob Mugabwe's successor as President of Zimbabwe - there will be all out civil war there - means many more refugees will be heading for Old Blighty...!!

The Times is reporting that she will not be prosecuted in order to avert political fallout given that she will likely succeed Robert.

Gabriella is worried that the scar on her forehead will ruin her career. I shouldn't imagine that a scratched mantelpiece will greatly affect the long-term value of her property. Mind, given that SA has lost interest in prosecuting, I doubt that the hush money that she claims to have been offered will still be available either.

Mugabe ..... Kong Walt!

Surprised no one has said it yet. Despite the madness in her eyes Grace would get it.

She looks 100% pure homicidal maniac but what a ride!

Surprised no one has said it yet. Despite the madness in her eyes Grace would get it.

She looks 100% pure homicidal maniac but what a ride!
And in all the pictures I've seen of her and Oom Bob together, it looks like she has the trousers on.

Granted diplomatic immunity and already back in Zimbabwe- no surprise there. I am willing to : fbet the flight restrictions on SAA have been lifted as well. A truly nasty piece of work. Edit: For some reason the link won't post.

I hoped having read the thread title that this was going to be good news and that Uncle Bob had popped his flip flops.

Rhodesia was once great.
I know, I was hoping for some good news after the week I had

This declaration of diplomatic immunity was issued illegally:
1) Grace Mugabe was in SA on private business when she assaulted an SA citizen.
2) The notice of immunity was granted after the assault, not before the assault.
3) Diplomatic immunity doesnt cover assault, a "grave crime".

2) The notice of immunity was granted after the assault, not before the assault.
Yea, but...
No, but...
Yeah - well - issa respeck fing, innit? Her being important and stuff, innit.

All about par for the course, unfortunately.

Jacob and Bob thank you for your naivete.