Mugabe latest

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by velcrostripes, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To quote Col Steiner in "The eagle has landed "

"I have always prided myself in knowing a thoroughgoing bastard when I see one "

Mugabe to celebrate 86th birthday with televised £325,000 lobster feast
    Robert Mugabe will celebrate his 86th birthday on Friday with a lavish £325,000 party to be broadcast live on the country's state television.
  2. Is he no Deed yet?

3. Reputedly has terciary syphillis , but no , hanging in there the thieving , murdering, bastard.
  4. Maybe someone can accidentally drop some α-bungarotoxin into his lobster?
  5. You got to give it to Uncle Bob, he real;y knows how to f**k up a beutifull country, even Gorden could not better him at that
  6. Surely he is bound to die soon and no day would be too soon.
    How did Zimbabwe go from being the bread basket of Africa to being one of the poorest countries in the world!
  7. No, but Muzorewa is.

8. Are you sure of that?

He might have the warm weather and the sunshine down there, but as for beauty? we have it in abundance.

When you move away from the squalid chav infested built up doley areas.
  9. letting the Africans take over.
  10. Could'nt crab air donate some fire works for the occasion say a stormshadow?
  11. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

He's a figure head. The power's been with the general's for a long long time.
  12. Because it's that simple? Racist! 8O
  13. You don't have to be racist Ilech to say the truth.
    The truth of the matter is that every country in Africa that gained independance from the "white man" has slid into tribal anarchy. FACT.
  14. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

What's worse is their lazy, ineffectual, powercrazed, selfishnesh of their leaders.
  15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Now you see thats not quite right is it? and you've made yourself look silly.

Botswana is econimically and socially reasonably stable since their independance. Ok they like a lot of sub sahran africa are being seriously fcuked by AIDS (see what i did there :) ) but they are trying pretty hard to keep their economy as one othe stronger ones in the region.