• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Muff Diving

Great idea. Think of the more pleasant ASSpects! If you're troubled by the odor and taste...then get a kit.
Have a strawberry application and if it's still sour then gently suggest a feminine hygiene product...which
being the gent should have in your kit. Of course a good Texas Bar-B-Q sauce works wonders...

weatherhead said:
Great idea. Think of the more pleasant ASSpects! If you're troubled by the odor and taste...then get a kit.
Have a strawberry application and if it's still sour then gently suggest a feminine hygiene product...which
being the gent should have in your kit. Of course a good Texas Bar-B-Q sauce works wonders...
I favour tabasco sauce. You have to tie them up first of course.

:? ...Do that mean that Transgendered Matelots will have to have their own separate heads, ablutions and bunks..... and what if the sub only has room for hot-bunking..... will you be allowed to sniff the sheets, mattreses etc..... :p

..Maaatrooon... I've forgotton to take me Meds ag :lol: ain....

Latest Threads