Muff Diving

I used to love 'Diving for Muffs' I could Dive for Britain! Stopped all that married now.

Magic

Great idea. Think of the more pleasant ASSpects! If you're troubled by the odor and taste...then get a kit.
Have a strawberry application and if it's still sour then gently suggest a feminine hygiene product...which
being the gent should have in your kit. Of course a good Texas Bar-B-Q sauce works wonders...

weatherhead said:
Great idea. Think of the more pleasant ASSpects! If you're troubled by the odor and taste...then get a kit.
Have a strawberry application and if it's still sour then gently suggest a feminine hygiene product...which
being the gent should have in your kit. Of course a good Texas Bar-B-Q sauce works wonders...
I favour tabasco sauce. You have to tie them up first of course.

:? ...Do that mean that Transgendered Matelots will have to have their own separate heads, ablutions and bunks..... and what if the sub only has room for hot-bunking..... will you be allowed to sniff the sheets, mattreses etc..... :p

..Maaatrooon... I've forgotton to take me Meds ag :lol: ain....

FFS it's bad enough when one of them suffers PMS/PMT on the surface, but imagine half a dozen or more in a confined space.

What's the ditty?

"No sea to rough,
No muff too tough,

we dive at Five"

I think ther's another line?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrettTaylor Travel 22
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0